• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
ZBBDKA0l.jpg

Wassup, blud.

That’s an edited pic? His forehead can’t be that big :rofl:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Wasn't bad, but you can see he's not confident on the ball at all. Can't build up with him, his first instinct is to pass it to the other CB to be rid of the responsibility. Kind of weird, because the previous match I saw him put in some top long balls, but he pairs them with those timid sideways passes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let’s pop the champagne because a CB put in a reasonable performance.

Even then, we were lucky not to concede 3 yesterday.
Hopefully a good more display so we can finally get bid for him in summer. he clearly not in Arteta plans that's why we get Mari.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hopefully a good more display so we can finally get bid for him in summer. he clearly not in Arteta plans that's why we get Mari.
For me it’s highly likely the majority of Laca, Auba, Mustafi, Özil etc, all stay to become free agents.

My bet is 3/4 of them will probably start the first game of next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For me it’s highly likely the majority of Laca, Auba, Mustafi, Özil etc, all stay to become free agents.

Auba Laca will be in demand i think last year of contract. Only Özil hard to be sold.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer

That's the best part of £200m there. Our contract management and ability to ship players out at the right moment leaves a lot to be desired.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That's the best part of £200m there. Our contract management and ability to ship players out at the right moment leaves a lot to be desired.
Very positive estimation, think you’ll be lucky to get 110M for that lot.

40-60M for Auba in his last year, 40M for Laca in his final year, 5-10M for Mustafi, and similar for Özil.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The game suited him though. He’s not good on the ball but he’s combative which is what we needed.

Would be easier for us if he turned it all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom