• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger To Return?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Put a stop to all this Kia Jooranchian ****ery.

My ideal plan post Emery was Wenger/Arteta or Wenger/Vieira too.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Ole-esque behaviour it has to be said
Or normal research when you’re a new manager. Highbury house is Arsenal.

Ole on the other hand seems to be invested in creating another class of 92 type team. Not all his fault, Utd as a fan base are yearning for that. That situation is pretty weird when you think about it.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Probably going against the grain here BUT I'd prefer if he didn't.

He's left the club, if he's brought in to oversee transfers; no thanks, I'm not going to go into why.

We need to look forward as does Wenger, I really just cant see what capacity he would come back in and improve us.

Raul was the god on this forum in the summer and now hes being hated, I dont want to see a rerun of when Wenger gets hounded out again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Probably going against the grain here BUT I'd prefer if he didn't.

He's left the club, if he's brought in to oversee transfers; no thanks, I'm not going to go into why.

We need to look forward as does Wenger, I really just cant see what capacity he would come back in and improve us.

Raul was the god on this forum in the summer and now hes being hated, I dont want to see a rerun of when Wenger gets hounded out again.
If they are looking for a return for him then surely there is something they have in mind that they think he could execute better than most.

He’s not coaching the team or signing players, those days are gone.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Or normal research when you’re a new manager. Highbury house is Arsenal.

Ole on the other hand seems to be invested in creating another class of 92 type team. Not all his fault, Utd as a fan base are yearning for that. That situation is pretty weird when you think about it.
It was half joking tbf, Ole does weird stuff like refusing to park in Fergie's old spot.

GunnerUK

Struggle to see a capacity he comes back in but talk of binning Raul a head of football who negotiates deals like Pepe for 70mil for wenger who would try and sign 6 average players for that money is madness.

let’s not forget Wenger Personally asked Yaya Sonogo at a hotel to join Arsenal yet ignored Jamie Vardy at the Euros when he was seriously considering joining Arsenal a few years back.

No thanks. People have short memories.

he was sacked for a reason

Bloodbather

Established Member

Putting Wenger in charge of transfers is a terrible idea. Back to "almost signing" future stars and signing average stop-gap measures for the cheap, no thanks.

He could be good in some other capacity, but that one is a no-go.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If they are looking for a return for him then surely there is something they have in mind that they think he could execute better than most.

He’s not coaching the team or signing players, those days are gone.

I'll wait and see, I'm just not sure where this has come from and a bit sceptical that this is a bit of papering over the cracks.

Top Bottom