• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm quite bored. So I'm watching this entire match.

My god Hleb was unreal. Hleb, Cesc and Adebayor that entire season were so so good together. We could do with someone like Hleb now, someone who can carry the ball distances under pressure from opposition. Extremely press-resistant and doesn't lose the ball easily.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm quite bored. So I'm watching this entire match.

My god Hleb was unreal. Hleb, Cesc and Adebayor that entire season were so so good together. We could do with someone like Hleb now, someone who can carry the ball distances under pressure from opposition. Extremely press-resistant and doesn't lose the ball easily.

Perfect wide playmaker was Hleb, one of the best dribblers we have had, Alex was excellent in our Champions League in 2006 too.

Midfield we have now is miles away from Hleb-Cesc-Rozza, every team in the country feared us back then.

Love Adebayor and Rosicky running into eachother just after the kick off :lol:

Riou

@Tir Na Nog

His second half in this shows how impossible it looked to get the ball of him, excellent passer too, so many great players that year..2007-2008, to be 16 again!

Riou

...best number 10 English football has ever seen.

Riou

Always loved this finish. Made it look so easy.

Eduardo scored the winner against us in that match, it was a little awkward :lol:

Saw this one today...

...brilliant player!

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Eduardo scored the winner against us in that match, it was a little awkward :lol:

Saw this one today...

...brilliant player!

Always stands out to me because it was pretty much identical to the goal he scored a few months earlier at the world cup

Riou

...him and Rocky, two players I would have loved to have watched.

Last edited:

DasBootist

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/09/juve...n-ramsey-just-year-arsenal-transfer-12210070/

Is is the time to call Ramsey back? Available next summer.

Calling @MaraDon @DasBootist @Escy

I rate Ramsey, a legend, that's why 400k in Juve is the best for him. And Ramsey is always Ramsey.
We have moved beyond Ramsey. As much as I liked him as a player. he only had about 2 half seasons of world class performances on a consistent basis.

Even if we disregard the injury concerns, his salary demands wouldn't make for a sound investment.

Riou

...one of my favourite Arsenal defenders and a wonderful character, quite underrated now as he was superb at his peak.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Chilean media reporting that Alexis has coronavirus.

Hope he recovers well.

I don't understand how he fell off of a cliff after his move to Utd. I guess the ridiculous pay he got kind of set him up for life and he's already achieved practically most of what he set out to achieve I guess.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom