• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2019/20

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Fulham win and go second along with Leeds who are playing Nottingham away at 5:30 p.m. Brentford win as well, as Stoke, Huddersfield, Derby and Cardiff. Reading-Hull 1-1.

Of course, Leeds are losing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I've come to the conclusion that Bielsa-ball just isn't sustainable over the course of a season especially in a league as demanding as the Championship. Let's not forget they were in the automatic promotion places last season and then fell into the play-off spots too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leeds are falling apart again i think that down to Bielsa pressing game it'll be always affect his players specially in championship you have to play twice a week

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
WBA and Leeds were running away with it until december, then they have completely collapsed. Hopefully Brentford can surprise everyone in the end.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Next up for Leeds: Brentford away. Can see them being out of the playoffs zone by march.

Nevermind march, could see it by next weekend looking at the fixtures. If they lose to bees midweek then the pressure against brizzle city and their nemesis nakhi wells next weekend will be huge.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Leeds dominated end of that first half tbf, worst I’ve seen Brentford’s front three all season.

Phillips is being given way to much space and he’s got his eye in already. Pinging 50 yarders for fun.

Top Bottom