• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Feb 8/9

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's weird when I'm thinking of players for us to sign I'm also thinking of Arteta's system and the profile of player he might want. Don't think Doucoure exactly suites it but he'd still be a player I'd be interested in seeing in Arsenal shirt. More of a Mourinho type midfielder tho.
Honestly in PL you need 1 player like Ndidi or Doucoure someone that is strong great in air would help against sides who try to bully you

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Doucoure is in the prime of his career. Just waiting for us...

you can't argue against 3 great seasons in the PL.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Brighton are currently just a point above the relegation zone. I thought they were doing way better with the praise Potter was getting.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer

...missing a player like this so badly, no drive in our midfield anymore.

That strike against derby seems like it was just yesterday yet it's 13 years ago....

Injuries robbed us of some special talents. A midfield that contained Diaby, wilshere and rosicky on a regular basis etc

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Brighton are currently just a point above the relegation zone. I thought they were doing way better with the praise Potter was getting.

Wheels have come off big time, he keeps flipping between four and five at the back.

Maupay has decent underlying stats but has just failed to get anything going in front of goal.

Gunner-Union

Doucoure would def suit us yes he can defend and is strong but he also drives forward and can score a few. Lucas as dm with doucoure and grealish/foden would be a great midfield 3.
Back to reality we prob go for some has been whos 38

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Really?

How they calling off a top flight game for a bit of wind, ridiculous.

There's all sorts of disruption to transport at the moment, especially with the trains with trees on tracks etc. A public gathering as big as that has obviously been deemed unnecessary given the extreme conditions.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
There's all sorts of disruption to transport at the moment, especially with the trains with trees on tracks etc. A public gathering as big as that has obviously been deemed unnecessary given the extreme conditions.

True, didnt think of the transport actually.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well done Sheffield if keep going like this they'll be at least in europa next season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sheffield United deserve so much credit, they are 5th in the league!

It isn't after 5 games, it isn't after 10 games...it's after 26 ****ing games...outstanding from Wilder.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom