• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagwaan

You definitely made some mistakes in that formation.

I highly doubt this is the formation or players that Arteta would go for but it's what i would like to see. I think Luiz could be a gem in midfield with his passing. A midfield trio of Xhaka-Torreira-Luiz SHOULD have a more defensively solid look to it. Give Bellerin & Saka more of a licence to bomb forward. It also puts more emphasis on the front 3 to create in the final third rather than have the outside forwards spending the majority of the game doing the defensive duties. Mari would be a gamble, but Newcastle are a game that hopefully that gamble wont be punished severely if it goes pete tong.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The serious posts about Luiz in midfield is just another reason this forum is a boring chore to me. Can’t take anyone seriously.

Come on you Magpies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Not sure people are taking the idea of relegation seriously enough

If we don’t beat this Newcastle side I’ll seriously start to dread it.

I’ve no doubt Laca will partner Auba. Out of Pepe, Martinelli and Nelson I feel Pepe is best suited for our RW but I’m really not sure what Arteta will do there.

Leno

Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Kolasinac

Torreira Xhaka

Pepe Özil Auba

Laca​

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...anybody else remember the ridiculous criticism Santi got, for doing a Paneka against their young keeper...think Richard "smells his own farts" Keys said it was one of the most disrespectful things he had ever seen...

No Richard, what is truly disrespectful is cheating on your cancer stricken wife, with one of your daughter's mates...you absolute scrotum of a "man".

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

...anybody else remember the ridiculous criticism Santi got, for doing a Paneka against their young keeper...think Richard "smells his own farts" Keys said it was one of the most disrespectful things he had ever seen...

No Richard, what is truly disrespectful is cheating on your cancer stricken wife, with one of your daughter's mates...you absolute scrotum of a "man".
Imagine any of our current lot involved in that second goal.

Riou

Imagine any of our current lot involved in that second goal.

006-funny-animal-gifs-horse-loves-ball.gif

...current team's first touch, versus Santi's touch on his goal would be something!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've got to win these next couple of home games now or it's bottom half stuff.

Never thought I've ever say that.

nick gould

I’ve no doubt Laca will partner Auba. Out of Pepe, Martinelli and Nelson I feel Pepe is best suited for our RW but I’m really not sure what Arteta will do there.

Leno

Torreira Xhaka

Pepe Özil Auba

Laca​
Socratis will not start. He is now behind Mustafi in the pecking order. And we have a new defender

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This was one of my lowest seasons as an Arsenal fan but even that is different banter to these last two.

Look at us ripping teams to shreds ffs, joga bonito compared to the struggle we have these days.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The serious posts about Luiz in midfield is just another reason this forum is a boring chore to me. Can’t take anyone seriously.

Come on you Magpies.

It was a popular train of thougght back in Kolos day.

We have Chambers to who was dm most of last season.

Pep has pretty much done the reverse in all his clubs

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

I read there is an increased chance of men cheating if one of their parents has died, their partner is pregnant or partner is ill.

You’ve totally undersold what Keys did - he left his wife for his daughter’s mate :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta has improved our defensive organisation but our attacking play has been dog turd. Put Auba back at CF ffs and Ceballos/Willock should be getting more minutes in midfield.

Last edited:

Riou

...a Romford Pele hat trick on my 9th birthday, nice!

Ashybashy86

Leno

Torreira Xhaka

Pepe Özil Auba

Laca​
Arteta needs to give Auba a chance up top. That front 4 is not vibing at all.

roz

Fake News Merchant
4-0. Expecting 3 wins on the trot before we take a point at Man city.

The ship has steadied, time to set sail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom