• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The fact it was a Pepe to Laca assist just makes it funnier.

dTcAHZcg.jpg

Definitely a lot of the above going on right now. :lol:

C'mon trill, they're some of our members favorite players!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What I like about this win is that if someone had been stranded on a desert island since the summer, got rescued and glanced at the score they'd think "Auba, Pepe, Özil and Laca all scoring in a comfortable 4-0 win, looks like it's all going to plan at The Arsenal!"...and they'd have no idea...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Clean sheet with Mustafi, Luiz and a winger as LB.

"But it's all about the players" - it's not possible to defend with these players. It's is if you have a defending system.

Saka is a good LW but he's a great LB, I'll be amazed if he doesn't stay there even when Tierney is back!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Great win.

Ceballos MOTM
Saka - is he just 18 - wow.
Pepe - again shows why he must be starting every match
Lacazette - Very happy for him to end his goal drought. He should of been taken out of the team earlier for this drought to have ended earlier.

Manberg

Predator
The Ceballos option has allowed Arteta to go with a single pivot. I think Arteta would go back to Xhaka - Torreira in big or tricky games though.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I hope Arteta brings that killer instinct what Pep's teams do. Not satisfied with a 1 or 2 nil nil. Go for the juggular.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton and Westham at home next its perfect games to get some momentum going. Before playing Brighton Southampton away.

HBL

Established Member
Leno - 7
Bellerin - 5
Mustafi - 7
Luiz - 7
Saka - 8
Xhaka - 6
Ceballos - 7
Pepe - 9
Özil - 7
Aubameyang - 7
Nketiah - 6

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
What I like about this win is that if someone had been stranded on a desert island since the summer, got rescued and glanced at the score they'd think "Auba, Pepe, Özil and Laca all scoring in a comfortable 4-0 win, looks like it's all going to plan at The Arsenal!"...and they'd have no idea...

You’re smoking good stuff to have thoughts like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom