• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ceballos was very good today, was amazing having a deep playmaker who can open up teams again.

Saka and Pepe had some great dribbles, especially Saka.

Still worrying how easily teams can overpower us in middle, especially in first half's of matches, bit lucky at halftime...passed them to death in the second though.

Very good day, so happy for Laca!

Most importantly though...

A POSITIVE GOAL DIFFERENCE!!!

celebrategoodtimes.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think he'll do great at LW as well. He likes to cut in and Tierney likes to bomb forward, they can work together.

Yes but one of them cant play LB every game so I think we'll see Saka in both positions next season. I guess a lot will depend what he wants too, especially as he needs to sign a new contract.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm pleased for Özil who took the initiative and the game by the scruff of its neck in the last 10 minutes of the forest half. It's not what he does naturally but that and Ceballos' persistence is what sparked us. He needs this type of game more often. Pleased for Pepe too. He's worried me tbh and he was outshone by Saint M early on but then he stepped up. He carried the ball. He ran with determination and he took the initiative to make things happen. So much better for longer today. Delighted for Saka. A couple of poor moments aside and some criticism, he was excellent. He has pace and intelligence and I want him tied down. Lastly, I'm happy with Mustafi. I'll never fully trust him but he was good today. No real heart in your mouth moments and switched on and committed. 60 minutes of proper play from us. We're getting closer to full game management.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I say it like every game and have @bingobob sending me death threats, the linesman is supposed to leave his flag down if it's tight. **** sake.
never sending you death threats. simply said you play to the whistle.

also. the linesman isnt meant to do that. they dont it at the WC and hasnt been the case since then. But death threats.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Still think he could be even better with help. Bellerin may have been just playing it safe today but he didn't overlap much so Pépé always got double up
Bellerin was very defensive first half and in the second half went forward but infield. Pepe is isolated but he also loses the ball a bit. He worked hard today to get it back, but Bellerin seems to have lost some pace and still seems mentally scarred by his injury. I saw him not passing to Pepe as often as he might have because he can't overlap or get into a foot race tracking back. Imo, he doesn't trust Pepe's ball retention or his own body atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom