• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Your hot take.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">4/9 - Eddie Nketiah has scored with four of his nine shots on target for Arsenal in all competitions. Opportunity. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FACup?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#FACup</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BOUARS?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#BOUARS</a> <a href="https://t.co/qR0MVNKfxs">pic.twitter.com/qR0MVNKfxs</a></p>&mdash; OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) <a href="">January 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A-Mers love ripping down our youth players to build up the next in line, so it isnt surprising, but all Eddie has does pretty damn well whenever he’s been given the chance with the first team with meaningful minutes.

PEA is banned and Laca’s form is on the floor, so it made total sense to keep Eddie as he’s the most experienced striker to draft in between the three.
Whats actually quite funny is how long ago I posted that, and now all of sudden because he scored today, here you come , you want my honest opinion I don't feel eddie will make it here despite all the dead links you've posted to prove otherwise call it a gut instinct. No one is ripping him apart so cut the melodramatics out, he's just not good enough for Arsenal.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Whats actually quite funny is how long ago I posted that, and now all of sudden because he scored today, here you come , you want my honest opinion I don't feel eddie will make it here despite all the dead links you've posted to prove otherwise call it a gut instinct. No one is ripping him apart so cut the melodramatics out, he's just not good enough for Arsenal.

Long ago? You posted it a week ago. And since then in his first start he scored (away from home, something the striker in front of him hasn’t done in ages).

Gut instinct :lol: I’m glad the manger is giving him a chance to prove his worth and show he’s grown on his loan vs being lazily written off due to the sixth sense in your stomach.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Underrated finish. He double bluffed it. Gave the eyes and shaped to hit it in the side he put it in. Keeper thought he was faking it and went the other way. That was clever. He was in the keepers head for that moment.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good game IMO, did very well to find space whenever we were countering, used the ball quite well and pressed extremely well from the front - using his acceleration well. Scored a goal, that will be great for his confidence. Needs to get better at holding up the ball and winning duels but he did well today.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Underrated finish. He double bluffed it. Gave the eyes and shaped to hit it in the side he put it in. Keeper thought he was faking it and went the other way. That was clever. He was in the keepers head for that moment.

On current form and given his record, I think Lacazette would've fluffed that.

Really needs a goal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Happy for him today, seems an intelligent striker similar to Auba...has the hustle of Laca when playing too, can see why Arteta wanted to keep him.

Got some good depth in the forward positions now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
On current form and given his record, I think Lacazette would've fluffed that.

Really needs a goal.
Laca may have tried to take that on his right. Eddie kept it low on his weak foot. Can't really speculate because Laca didn't play but Nketiah IMO did what he needed to do and ended up scoring the decisive goal that gave us the 2 goal cushion.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The first half was very good if you notice the 2nd goal he was the key too he started the move when he was in the middle of the pirch the 2nd half all team just gone few levels down. But promising display we need goals and he can do that.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think Arteta will be proud of Nketiah's performance today. He was getting into good positions and that's promising.
He put in a real shift today. Just didn't get enough shooting opportunities and the one he got that he should have stuck away, he didn't unfortunately. I don't think he let himself down today and you can see there is quality there but he's just a little bit too raw in some instances where he needs to be more composed. He'll have other opportunities IMO.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For a PL debut that was solid he still got really long way to go but he did well unlucky he should have scored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom