• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Makes no sense if the ref has blown the whistle. Can't VAR the **** that happens after that.
didn't Auba score against Utd after the whistle?
but I agree, goal probably wouldn't stand, but if players did score it would put pressure on refs to actually do their jobs. This way no one will talk about it

RUS arsenal

Established Member
If you’re an Arsenal fan and the pure joy in that celebration didn’t make you smile because you don’t like the player then you need to question yourself. That almost brought a tear.
Love to see the togetherness of the team there. Shows that we still have a team that is willing to work and fight for each other and the fans. Gives me more hope than anything else I've seen since Arteta took over!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
That's one hell of an orgy.

x4h3dk0p4ch41.jpg

Mustafi is truly back on top as well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wasn't convinced by the line up but the second half was excellent. Fair play, well done to the lads, hopefully we can build some form now.

On another note, how ****e is that miserable bastard Souness, everything is about pashun and bashing flashy players (like Özil and Pogba). Honestly, most of the lads on here would provide better insight.

When I saw the line up I posted it would be 3-0, for once I underestimated them and they got 4 :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Leno - 7
Bellerin - 5
Mustafi - 7
Luiz - 7
Saka - 8
Xhaka - 6
Ceballos - 7
Pepe - 9
Özil - 7
Aubameyang - 7
Nketiah - 6

Those scores highlight what happened that hasn't been happening for some time. They all played well! The fact posters couldn't even decide if Pepe, Saka, Ceballos or Özil was MotM is a great sign. Onwards and Upwards!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Honestly that midfield stressed me out, I'm used to Emery playing with 3 DMs :lol:.

Well I saw Ceballos and thought, at last some creativity. Was also pleased to see Pepe back and they both had good games. Mustafi at the back is always a worry but tbf he has improved recently. Obviously a blunder is always there ready to leap out and remind us.

benjamin86

Established Member
Wasn't convinced by the line up but the second half was excellent. Fair play, well done to the lads, hopefully we can build some form now.

On another note, how ****e is that miserable bastard Souness, everything is about pashun and bashing flashy players (like Özil and Pogba). Honestly, most of the lads on here would provide better insight.
Sky once had Souness, Keane and Mourinho all together....that was the opposite of fun.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Saka, Ceballos, Pepe and Özil had great games.

I want him to do well but Bellerin was very poor today. Xhaka was guilty of being a bit slow in possession.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Well I saw Ceballos and thought, at last some creativity. Was also pleased to see Pepe back and they both had good games. Mustafi at the back is always a worry but tbf he has improved recently. Obviously a blunder is always there ready to leap out and remind us.
Mustafi inexplicably just followed St Max down the wing early in the game and didn't try to close him down or tackle him. He's still stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom