• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Tierney was mighty impressive on his debut. Superb crossing and actual power to get past his man to deliver said crosses. We haven't had a full back at Arsenal that can do these two things for a long time.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sprinting in those pictures by the look of it so shouldn't be too far off. Hopefully after winter break

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
No one wear plaits/Braids anymore lol
eyqhyv5978zo7csrjgc3.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would like to get him back this season...but if he can just focus on making sure he is ready to go for next year, and isn't injury prone, think he will be great here.

One more thing though...post Cashley, our best left back has been Nacho, but I want to give a little bit of love for Clichy...one of my fav players at the time, especially when we first moved to the Emirates...Monreal was more consistent, but one could argue that when Clichy was as his best, he was better...

...2007/2008 in particular, him and Sagna, were two of the best fullbacks in the world.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Would like to get him back this season...but if he can just focus on making sure he is ready to go for next year, and isn't injury prone, think he will be great here.

One more thing though...post Cashley, our best left back has been Nacho, but I want to give a little bit of love for Clichy...one of my fav players at the time, especially when we first moved to the Emirates...Monreal was more consistent, but one could argue that when Clichy was as his best, he was better...

...2007/2008 in particular, him and Sagna, were two of the best fullbacks in the world.

It was bizarre when not only did Wenger allow Clichy to join city, but join them on the cheap. I was so angry at that transfer as I'm sure there was interest in him from abroad. It felt like city could poach any of our players at that time.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It was bizarre when not only did Wenger allow Clichy to join city, but join them on the cheap. I was so angry at that transfer as I'm sure there was interest in him from abroad. It felt like city could poach any of our players at that time.
He was refusing to extend his deal and was in his final year, Arsenal has to accept his City transfer or lose him for free.

Roma wanted him, but he wanted City. You seem to be putting a lot on Wenger. Wenger or any manager can’t force a player to extend or then decide his next move.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
I remember the general consensus at that time was that he wasn't a big loss. The guy couldn't cross to save his life. And I still haven't forgiven him for Birmingham 2008.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I remember the general consensus at that time was that he wasn't a big loss. The guy couldn't cross to save his life. And I still haven't forgiven him for Birmingham 2008.
I seem to remember Clichy making about seven errors that led to goals. Gallas put the title collapse on him. He was great on the eye but Nacho was trusted.

Keplaz

We also thought we had Armand Traore who would be much better than Clichy...

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Roma wanted him, but he wanted City. You seem to be putting a lot on Wenger. Wenger or any manager can’t force a player to extend or then decide his next move.

So many people moan about the modern game and all its negatives, but then once their club is affected they talk about players like slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom