• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Return of Santi Cazorla?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
A final appearance? Screw that! Sign him on a free in the summer, sell Özil and buy Fekir.
Santi pulling the strings in CM and Fekir behind the striker causing havoc. We'd be bossing oppositions left and right if Auba stays.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh hell yeah to this!

Also the way those two tweets go together, makes it sound like Santi is gonna pitch invade us soon :lol:

They better let him swap teams at halftime during the friendly...I remember Theirry wanting to swap teams during a friendly with Red Bulls, but the gimpy ref said no...

santicazorlaoviedo.png

...surely there isn't a person alive, who would say no to that face.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...needs one more game to say goodbye...

tumblr_nltx9lVHPw1tnd633o1_400.gif

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I now know how to become an Arsenal player. Have me mam become mates with Raul and then he'll sign me. Seems that's his business strategy.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not a friendly. I want to see him back for the PL. I want him as a midfield coach.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Arteta must surely be up for this - he'll remember how Arsène brought him on for the last 10 minutes of our final home game of his career with us

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Santi's Villareal contract expires at the end of the season. Just bring him back on a free, and then move him into the coaching setup.

He would be a great option to have in midfield, and he'd definitely be a great mentor for our younger generation.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
It was kind of strange he didn't get even a couple minutes cameo during Wenger's last home game given he'd supposedly been fit for quite a while up until that point.

Top Bottom