• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
I think a loan could be good to Martinelli, if Arteta don't rate him. Some in the German league probably.

Still about the sub, I think this could be good, but because of Ceballos in the center. Willock can't know how to play as CAM, he is too a ball hog and selfish to play this role, can see a bad future for him if he continues to play like that.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If anyone ever asks again what does Özil bring to the team, just make them watch this game.

Dear god, I can feel my soul slowly draining out of me watching this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly Arteta not seeing how awful we are offensively? We got decent chance to win don't understand why he trying to be clever

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The team should do tactical fouls a bit more. An eye for an eye. Sokratis knows a thing or two when he bumping on Valbuena's back. Ha.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Özil is really important to this team. Our creativity is so non-existent without him. No one else can pull opposition players away and find those spaces like he does while also possessing the quality to make it count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom