• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,831

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yup. They looked for new gem after hitting jackpot with Olmo.

They'll be getting a very good technician with a bit of grit. Liked Burton - don't think he had that much chance here but I've always thought he would make a good PL midfielder.
Anyone know much about Charlie Patino? Looks like he keeps on training with the first team, but I haven't really heard anything about him.
He's a schoolboy, he actually was quite a high profile youth transfer about 4 or 5 years back from Luton. Shades of Wilshere, albeit taller - fantastic balance, dribbling and passing from deep. Could improve defensively.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Anyone know much about Charlie Patino? Looks like he keeps on training with the first team, but I haven't really heard anything about him.

Another talented CM. Good on the ball and can pick a pass. Still very young, but has grown in stature in the last year or so.

Afro Mugo

Don't know where to put this but here's a 14 year old boy:

His full name is Kieran Petrie. Talented youngster and has been called up to England youth team before. In the group just below the current u16s he's probably the standout talent together with Sydie Peck . There may be others as they're still very young. We'll see more of them in time. There was a striker called Ronnie Stutter who unfortunately joined Chelsea at the beginning of the season. There's also Luis Brown a left footed CB who's captained England u15s.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
His full name is Kieran Petrie. Talented youngster and has been called up to England youth team before. In the group just below the current u16s he's probably the standout talent together with Sydie Peck . There may be others as they're still very young. We'll see more of them in time. There was a striker called Ronnie Stutter who unfortunately joined Chelsea at the beginning of the season. There's also Luis Brown a left footed CB who's captained England u15s.
Funny, Jeorge Bird mentioned Peck today. He's one I have heard of already, apparently an excellent creative midfield player.

Afro Mugo

Funny, Jeorge Bird mentioned Peck today. He's one I have heard of already, apparently an excellent creative midfield player.
Just seen that right now. Heard things about Sydie. He's especially highly rated aside from his football because of his attitude and passion for the game and his leadership which you can get a feel of in that video. He's recently being signed up by Base Soccer Agency. Same agency of Reiss Eddie Bukayo and Jadon as well as many other highly rated Londoners.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Just seen that right now. Heard things about Sydie. He's especially highly rated aside from his football because of his attitude and passion for the game and his leadership which you can get a feel of in that video. He's recently being signed up by Base Soccer Agency. Same agency of Reiss Eddie Bukayo and Jadon as well as many other highly rated Londoners.
Intriguing - great poise from the young lad, looking forward to seeing his progress. There's been some really big strides at that level since Lucassen and Mertesacker got involved in the set-up. Will be very interesting to see how it pans out 5-10 years from now.

Afro Mugo

Intriguing - great poise from the young lad, looking forward to seeing his progress. There's been some really big strides at that level since Lucassen and Mertesacker got involved in the set-up. Will be very interesting to see how it pans out 5-10 years from now.
The club has done many things wrong over the past but I like how they've constantly tried to improve the academy even with the rise of Chelsea. So long as the Saka's and Willock's keep on getting the chances we'll win the London battle which is tough as Crystal Palace has also done major improvements and South London is a football hub especially Southwark and Croydon. Per and Marcel are operating in silence but I feel 5-10 years from now is when we'll feel the real impact just as Chelsea are feeling the impact of their big academy investments that began back in the late 2000s.

Rangers have signed him, recently released from Arsenal. Any of you lads keep tabs on the youth set up and able to tell me what kind of player he is.

Rangers have signed him, recently released from Arsenal. Any of you lads keep tabs on the youth set up and able to tell me what kind of player he is.

Talented player who can play in midfield or even as wide forward as far as I know. He participate in Adidas video for us with a interesting story how he and his family made their way to Arsenal!

I think he was let go because of some behavior problem which is shame because if that is true I think the club should rather have helped him!

Afro Mugo

Talented player who can play in midfield or even as wide forward as far as I know. He participate in Adidas video for us with a interesting story how he and his family made their way to Arsenal!

I think he was let go because of some behavior problem which is shame because if that is true I think the club should rather have helped him!
Coincidentally according to Jeorge Bird Okonkwo's absence may not be injury related. He's being absent since pre season. Though he's participated in some off field events for Arsenal/Adidas. He's actual reply was "Don't really want to say"

Afro Mugo

Yeah I think so. They'll probably promote someone.
I don't like Ken Gillard. Last season was good but I don't know how much of the work was already done by Ampadu before he left for Monaco. He's mates with him and partly I feel he got the assistant role because of that. He doesn't have much pedigree to him , considering his age, outside of the fact he was Palace youth coach at some point. Dan Micciche and his u16s assistant (can't remember the name ) have had stints with the FA and I feel it may play a part in why the u16s are also doing well results wise.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom