• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 27 (Feb 22-24)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gary Neville is too deluded man

Talking about rating Martial and Rashford above Aubamayang because they play for Man United :lol::facepalm:

Martial is super talented but his consistency is horrific.

Rashford being above Auba isn’t controversial though imo, until Ole mismanaged his injury he was at that Bale/Suarez video game level season.

100M level player.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Rashford being above Auba isn’t controversial though imo, until Ole mismanaged his injury he was at that Bale/Suarez video game level season.

100M level player.

Rashford isn't that level, both he and Martial are very talented though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rashford isn't that level, both he and Martial are very talented though.

Have you seen his goals and general play this year?

The guys a goal threat from everywhere, if he wasn’t playing for Utd people would be raving about him on here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have you seen his goals and general play this year?

The guys a goal threat from everywhere, if he wasn’t playing for Utd people would be raving about him on here.

He has been very good for them, but Suarez had a season only the likes of Henry/Ronaldo have had in this league, he hasn't been that elite imo.

Luiz and Papa kept wonderboy out twice this season, quite easily, once under Emery ;)

GoonerJay24

100M level player.

Are you smoking rocks mate? Rashford has talent but he's nowhere near those above-mentioned guys in terms of overrall bquality.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Are you smoking rocks mate? Rashford has talent but he's nowhere near those above-mentioned guys in terms of overrall bquality.

Dunno what about 14 goals in 22 matches and banging them in from everywhere is smoking rocks.

Too many posters living in 2017 on here, guy’s gone super Saiyan.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

100M level player.

Spot on.

Think this is the tough thing about being a youth player like Rashford or Sterling in the premier league who fans grew up with, you are seen when you are 18/19 when you're still finding your feet and fans judge them early when they are raw and that reputation sticks.

Compare the above situation to signing a 21 year old player like Leroy Sane from the Bundesliga from a lesser team (with all due respect to Schalke), he's a tremendously talented player who had 3 years to develop in a lesser league and team where he developed out of the spotlight and fans sparingly heard about his good performances. Sane will have the reputation of always being naturally talented due to being out of the spotlight but the truth is all players have their raw stages, I think we all saw Ronaldo when he was 18 for another example of this.

It's pretty rare that you see fans as objective as @Rex Banter, who can judge a player so openly so I can't help but appreciate your post. I would like it more than once if I could.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Holy s**t. Imagine losing potential invincible status to this West Ham side :D

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Let's go hammers... Moyes you beautiful bastard. Make it happen

giphy.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Spot on.

Think this is the tough thing about being a youth player like Rashford or Sterling in the premier league who fans grew up with, you are seen when you are 18/19 when you're still finding your feet and fans judge them early when they are raw and that reputation sticks.

Compare the above situation to signing a 21 year old player like Leroy Sane from the Bundesliga from a lesser team (with all due respect to Schalke), he's a tremendously talented player who had 3 years to develop in a lesser league and team where he developed out of the spotlight and fans sparingly heard about his good performances. Sane will have the reputation of always being naturally talented due to being out of the spotlight but the truth is all players have their raw stages, I think we all saw Ronaldo when he was 18 for another example of this.

It's pretty rare that you see fans as objective as @Rex Banter, who can judge a player so openly so I can't help but appreciate your post. I would like it more than once if I could.

Haha cheers mate, been a big fan of his this year. Even though like Bale and Suarez did in their final PL season he plays for a rival as soon as he gets the ball you just feel something can happen.

If Utd manage to get him and Pogba back with Fernandes and maybe a good winger they will be very dangerous.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom