• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He did well apart from losing the ball a few times. Three games in seven days is catching up with him. Sign the contract and have a little rest.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Absolutely filthy cross for the goal. Remember him skying some easy ones from similar positions against Bournemouth in Arteta's 1st game but he is dropping them on the penny on command right now.

That Bournemouth game was a bit of an aberration for Saka. He was good with crosses prior to that game and been excellent ever since. He was atrocious against Bournemouth for some reason, looked like he didn't know how to cross at all.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
That Bournemouth game was a bit of an aberration for Saka. He was good with crosses prior to that game and been excellent ever since. He was atrocious against Bournemouth for some reason, looked like he didn't know how to cross at all.
Him and Nelson had bad games. Could've won it if they kept their heads. But expected from such young players.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

95hjv8m29mj41.jpg

Feel like he should be getting in the squad but I wouldn’t be surprised if Southgate still takes Young and Chilwell.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I've only been able to catch glimpses here and there but offensively he looks like a real stud at LB, his left foot is legit. Hard to gauge how good he actually is defensively because any young player comes with the same bag of naive mistakes, but he's arguably one of the best FBs going forward in the league already. Guess you could say that's to be expected from a winger turned makeshift LB, but he seems better defensively than you'd expect.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
95hjv8m29mj41.jpg

Feel like he should be getting in the squad but I wouldn’t be surprised if Southgate still takes Young and Chilwell.
Chilwell is ok, the rest are just poverty. Saka shouldn't be starting as LB for England anyway.

Are they still considering Danny Rose for the NT?!?!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Chilwell is ok, the rest are just poverty. Saka shouldn't be starting as LB for England anyway.

Are they still considering Danny Rose for the NT?!?!

Southgate has his favourites. Should Lingard really have been in the squad for the Nations league finals last summer?

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he bottles it and takes Rose and Young as his left backs.

If he goes three at the back, think he should play Shaw as a LCB and take Chilwell and Saka as his wing back options.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What is taking the club so long at getting this boy tied down to a new deal. The offer should be on the table now and he should have already signed it. If he has an offer on the table and he says he has to think about it then that doesnt bode well.

He hasnt just been good for a couple of weeks hes shown a decent level all season.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Seriously my only real worry right now, to get this kid to sign a new longterm contract.
I actually only care about the kids being tied down.

I'm fine with a rollercoaster ride with young kids and the perfect manager in Arteta, but I just don't want us to have our rewards being taken away just when they start so flurish.

Seeing kids develop and playing without fear can be one of the most enjoyable times for fans, as long as it's not all taken away again as soon as things start to fall into place.

Getting Saka tied down to a new contract is more important than Auba.

say yes

forum master baiter
95hjv8m29mj41.jpg

He’s been playing a very different role to those other three tbf, which he wouldn’t be given in the national side.

Chilwell should be starting and I’d be ok with Southgate going for a more experienced backup. Genuinely think it’s too soon for Saka to get a NT callup. Can definitely have too much success too soon in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom