• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
olympiacos-home.png

Team News
Arsenal: Chambers, Soares, Tierney, Kolasinac out
Booking away from ban: Mustafi, Xhaka

Olympiacos: Semedo out (suspended)
Booking away from ban: Bouchalakis, El Arabi, Guilherme

Think Arteta will play a stronger team here with more rotation to come against Portsmouth on Monday night
Untitled.jpg

The last time Olympiacos came to the Emirates:
CQGR8-2UkAAlUEq.png

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Yeah, should be comfortable. Definitely agree with playing AMN over Saka, the kid is absolutely spent (though still saves our arses).

Question is does Arteta even see AMN as an option anymore?

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I guess that we'll make a good match here, it's probably 4-0 to Arsenal. We need to play with our best team and to give a hit on the table to say we are the Arsenal and also we can win the EL trophy

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hoping we put 3 past them and keep the scoring momentum going. We'll have the chance to rotate vs Porstmouth.
Hopefully Saka can have a breather and Auba won't have to play on the right side to acomodate Martinelli.

Wagwaan

We can keep the momentum going here. 4-0.

LENO
BELLERIN - MUSTAFI - LUIZ - SAKA
XHAKA - TORREIRA
PEPE - Özil - AUBAMEYANG
LACAZETTE

MARTINEZ, MARI, SOKRATIS, GUENDOUZI, CEBALLOS, WILLOCK, MARTINELLI.

Martinez can start against Portsmouth.
Saka can be rested for Xhaka/AMN/Medley.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Off topic af but I’d just like to say, we were fully justified in selling Iwobi. His performance against us encapsulates his career here.. neat and tidy, head loss when it’s time to provide real quality.

Glad for him that he signed off with a brilliant consolation strike against Chelski in the EL final (see how I brought it back?) but £40M was really top, top business.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Martinez
Mavropanos Holding AMN
Martinelli Torreira Guendouzi Willock Nelson
Nketiah

Leave Saka our of it. Auba, Laca, Luiz, Mustafi, Xhaka on the bench if needed.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Off topic af but I’d just like to say, we were fully justified in selling Iwobi. His performance against us encapsulates his career here.. neat and tidy, head loss when it’s time to provide real quality.

Glad for him that he signed off with a brilliant consolation strike against Chelski in the EL final (see how I brought it back?) but £40M was really top, top business.

i don’t know... I saw nothing in him and gave him so many chances in my mind. He has such an awkward drive/movement about him. I didn’t see anything at all in the guy and neither did the board it turns out.
Hope he turns out Okay with Everton I guess

morpho

Established Member
The team gives itself realy, just hope he doesnt play the Xhaka-Douzi partnership...

Leno
Bellerin - Mustafi - Luiz - Saka
Xhaka - Torreira
Pepe - Özil - Aubameyang
Lacazette

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mari should be in good condition to play this game Luiz mustafi played too many games lately so is Xhaka saka and auba they need a rest.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Mari AMN
Torreira Guendouzi
Pepe Ceballos Martinelli
Laca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom