• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Lacazette has been brutal this season.

He’s not even old but he looks like he’s declining ffs.
Wonder if there's an underlying problem like Lukaku's digestive disorder at United. The latter seems to be a different player after sorting that out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if there's an underlying problem like Lukaku's digestive disorder at United. The latter seems to be a different player after sorting that out.

Still baffling though.

Last year people were debating whether he was good or great. This year he doesn’t even look like a top half striker.

Fell off harder than Kanye ffs.

Reactions: A_G

Saka and Martinelli have been overused recently, both have looked gassed recently.

We looked immediately more threatening when Martinelli came on for Lacazette. As a result we scored. Saka was inches away from offside and to be having yet another assists. If that them playing on empty tank its still better than anything our seasoned players can come up with.

Anyway I agree with you Raul needs to come. His transfers last summer have done so much damage to this club it will take a lot to come back from!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That Auba miss was ridiculous at the end...worse than all of Giroud’s v Monaco put together!

Last edited:

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
Woah Woah Woah why was the site down for so long? It's ok guys, Arteta is a rookie, he just need to time to learn with our club. Let's give him say another 5 years to farm more experience. Then he'll be good. If Pep says he is good then surely he is good. I just love his tactics btw. His style of football is so scintillating. Beautiful sideways and backwards passing whole match. Even my dog got engrossed watching the ball move around.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Woah Woah Woah why was the site down for so long? It's ok guys, Arteta is a rookie, he just need to time to learn with our club. Let's give him say another 5 years to farm more experience. Then he'll be good. If Pep says he is good then surely he is good. I just love his tactics btw. His style of football is so scintillating. Beautiful sideways and backwards passing whole match. Even my dog got engrossed watching the ball move around.
@GDeep™ was happy with the performance

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
People really calling for Martinez even after Leno saved our asses countless times this season. The reason we're out is because the team dropped an absout turd tonight. Absolutely gutless perfrmance.

It was a dreadful performance that didn't deserve to be rewarded with progression to the next round. The main reason we lost is because suddenly and inexplicably we have become crap at defending set pieces. We have gone from conceding the least amount of goals from set pieces to conceding 4 in just our last 2 games. Have no idea what we have changed for it to become such a weakness.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Some seriously thick comments here.

It wasn't Wenger, it wasn't Emery, it isn't Arteta. It's the KRONKES stupid! You don't want to see that? You're dumb, you know nothing about football or you're in the pay of the KRONKES!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It's probably all the fans of other clubs lurking in here jizzing themselves senseless at our meltdown

GDeep™

League is very weak
One thing though, even during the worst Wenger times, which was one season, it wasn’t this bad.

This is horrendous and I think it will only get worse.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As bad as we played, they still should have been down to 10 men after what, 20 mins or so?

Think we had a better chance to win the Europa the last two years rather than this one, but shame to go out like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom