• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Am i the only one who thinks the PL is the easier way to the CL? and now we can focus only on that?
We are not far but need to win as many games as we could we have bit tough fixtures coming so it's important to get maximum points

darkgunner

Screw the FA cup, it should be the PL or nothing. The most that the FA cup will do for us is to put us back into the EL, which we can get by coming 6th anyway.

say yes

forum master baiter
Am i the only one who thinks the PL is the easier way to the CL? and now we can focus only on that?
Either way was a longshot, but yeah, not having to play in these dead EL games should be a boost for our PL chances.

Still unlikely we qualify via the Prem route though. There’s a reason we’ve been knocked out by Olympiakos and it’s not because we’re a great side capable of consistently racking up wins.

say yes

forum master baiter
It’s obviously a disappointment to be out, but I can’t say that I’m gutted.

This competition is absolutely horrendous. Bum games against bum teams at bum times. Can get ****ed. There’s zero excitement in it, just feels like a chore and the constant empty seats at the Emirates indicate that I’m not the only one who feels this way.

Wish we’d just boycotted the whole thing when they placed the final in Baku last year.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I find it difficult to believe fans who say they physically fell asleep while watching their team in an important match. I mean it may well have happened but if it did, I'd lie about it so that my post-match opinion could be credible.

Well I’ve only posted about losing to ****ing Olympiakos which is a disgrace regardless of how the match played out. Oh and about Pepe being frustrating for 90 minutes with his lack of a final ball.

I did physically fall asleep though. Was watching the match on my phone and it fell out of my hand so I put it away. Had it in my mind we would knick a goal and progress so was quite the disappointment to see us lose when I woke up.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Doesn't excuse how bad we played but that ref got that red card decision horribly wrong. The double jeopardy rule only applies for fouls in the box.

Plutarch

After many years supporting Arsenal I'm used to bad results and things going wrong. Even so, I was stunned by the way we'd managed to lose this game. An incredible series of terrible mistakes which actual professional footballers should not be making. We were poor all through the game but we really saved the worst till last. Utter Rubbish from arsenal.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm still slightly depressed. Arsenal is beginning to affect my quality of life which is insane, ffs. I know.

I have to keep reminding myself that it's just a game, it's entertainment ffs.

This loss is on Arteta, imo. Too many cooks in the front 4, one of Laca or Pepe should not have started, and we should have rotated. We looked Jaded half way through the first half.

Also, Raul and his cohorts need to be tarred and feathered for buying Pepe and Ceballos. 2 of the most mediocre of all mediocre players that have ever donned a red shirt.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'm still slightly depressed. Arsenal is beginning to affect my quality of life which is insane, ffs. I know.

I have to keep reminding myself that it's just a game, it's entertainment ffs.

This loss is on Arteta, imo. Too many cooks in the front 4, one of Laca or Pepe should not have started, and we should have rotated. We looked Jaded half way through the first half.

Also, Raul and his cohorts need to be tarred and feathered for buying Pepe and Ceballos. 2 of the most mediocre of all mediocre players that have ever donned a red shirt.

Pepe, definitely but we haven't yet purchased Ceballos, have we?

In any case, they need to be run out of the club, tarring & feathering such shameless individuals won't bring about the required changes.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Doesn't excuse how bad we played but that ref got that red card decision horribly wrong. The double jeopardy rule only applies for fouls in the box.

Last night was played under VAR so I assume someone looked at this and decided it was O.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom