• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 28 (Feb 28-Mar 1)

Which would you rather have?

• Liverpool's Potential Record points total of 101+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
ER9_jGBXUAAGUId

This record won’t be beaten either
I think we also hold the more specific record of scoring in 27 consecutive away games. The Invincibles and squads just before were amazing.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Didn't even know Liverpool were playing today. Imagine my surprise when I saw they got battered by Watford. There is a god! This has made my weekend. Hope now the invincibles get more appreciated. Liverpool showed how difficult it is to remain unbeaten the whole season. It is more likely 100+ points will be reached again before you see another team with a big fat zero, zip, zilch, nada in their 'lost' column.

benjamin86

Established Member
Didn't even know Liverpool were playing today. Imagine my surprise when I saw they got battered by Watford. There is a god! This has made my weekend. Hope now the invincibles get more appreciated. Liverpool showed how difficult it is to remain unbeaten the whole season. It is more likely 100+ points will be reached again before you see another team with a big fat zero, zip, zilch, nada in their 'lost' column.
Invincibles will get criticism again for drawing too many but people forget we drew 5 of the last 9 and still won by 11 points. Liverpool were going into the last 10 and lost, nerves are a thing! If that invincible team lost a game early enough i think they would have been first team to 100 points.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Invincibles will get criticism again for drawing too many but people forget we drew 5 of the last 9 and still won by 11 points. Liverpool were going into the last 10 and lost, nerves are a thing! If that invincible team lost a game early enough i think they would have been first team to 100 points.
We were clearly just trying not to lose because there was extra pressure on us to go unbeaten after everyone laughed at Wengers claim it was possible. Anyway, unbeaten is unbeaten, and another team has proven how hard it is. This Liverpool team aren’t fit to wipe the arses of the invincibles.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I was reading a few bods say they didn’t give a toss about our records anyway... Some cack about it somehow holding the club back or something. Talk about having your cake and eating it. ****ing gate crashers. GTFO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom