• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 5th Round: Portsmouth v Arsenal | Monday, March 2 | KO: 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

Who will go through to the Quarter-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Horrible fans. Goodbye pompey.

Thought we played out of the press nicely, but could've been braver going forward. It was comfortable. Really encouraged by Nelson, and nketiah is doing himself no favours.

Ceballos is growing on me a lot. How much he loves a tackle and does the dirty work. It's not what I expected.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Job done. Not sure what all the fuss was about. Bigged up by the commentators but we were never in any danger there. Lovely cross for the second from Nelson and good work from Nketiah to tuck it away.

Hoping for an easy home draw and for Chelsea to knock Liverpool out next.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
It is amazing how good Luiz looked under Arteta. I remember fuming at him every game early on in the season but Arteta is using him really well and his passing from the back is top notch.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What an epic battle that was, but enough about the battle of Hattin, can anyone tell me how the game went?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Proper midtable performance in the 2nd half. I just hate the sideways and backwards passing. But a win's a win I guess

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
btw I really wanna face utd or chelsea. Utd 2 games got over too soon and I feel we will easily outplay them and shut them up. Chelsea really lucky in the home pl game. Really wanna beat Frankie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom