• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 5th Round: Portsmouth v Arsenal | Monday, March 2 | KO: 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

Who will go through to the Quarter-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fancy Portsmouth

DemandingFrighteningKinglet-size_restricted.gif

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Different than others I liked Martinelli's game, maybe he is still not as good as the other Arsenal players in terms of passing, dribbling and ball control, also in physical conditions (strength, balance mainly), but he is the most creative attacker of the team and has an elite off-ball movement in the last third of the pitch, with a more creative and high-risk midfielders behind him, he would surely score more goals and assists. He has good decisions too and works insanely hard defensively.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We've a good chance to win this cup as long as someone else knocks out Man City.
Chelsea or Man U away might do the trick.

I expect us to beat anyone other than City or Liverpool. The quarter finals will be four days after City's second game with Real Madrid so they may be leggy and bruised one hopes. Knowing their luck they'll get an easy tie though.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Nketiah deserves a run now. Still totally unimpressed by Nelson.

Also, piss off Trilly

Nelson was good though? If anything it was Willock that didn't impress for me, too many poor passes.

Overall good 2nd half and comfortable win, weird how we seem to still have really bad patches in games like the first half.

A question though, I thought we might see more one touch passing with Arteta but we still seem a bit slow passing wise, is this a personnel thing?

That said... when I do watch Pep's City they don't really have the exact same tika taka style as Barca and hold the ball a longer between passes too so perhaps it's an English game adaption thing....

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Found it interesting that Ian Darke described Nelson as a pace merchant a few times, despite him being more of a technical player than a physical one, especially after the conversation we had recently on here...really does seem just a casual way to describe black players.

Wonder if i'm looking too much into this...

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Found it interesting that Ian Darke described Nelson as a pace merchant a few times, despite him being more of a technical player than a physical one, especially after the conversation we had recently on here...really does seem just a casual way to describe black players.

I think you are having Darke thoughts.

GDeep™

League is very weak

:lol:

Think you’re going too far with this.

GDeep™

League is very weak

@rich 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom