• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: 2019/2020 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

Apparently he didn't have a pre-season with his former team so we are waiting until our pre season starts so he can have one before starting games.

avalonhse

Apparently he didn't have a pre-season with his former team so we are waiting until our pre season starts so he can have one before starting games.

In that case, Should'n we buy him in the in the end of this season? Why paying 8 months wages for his training? I dont understand the minds of who manage this club.

Impact

Established Member
Mari reminded me of Mertesacker. Passing wasn’t particularly expansive but he took the sensible high percentage option over and over again.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

Solid start. Liked his long balls.

+_1a7f4e331c3892bda7a3921f4b8a6d14.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Didn't see the game, but his stats are good.

Him and Saliba might save this club next year.

Goonger

Really would save us a small fortune this summer if this lad could prove to be a real option.

Don't get me wrong, I think we all want an Upamecano / Gabriel type signing, but given how our finances are & our Europa League feck up, and the work that needs done on the midfield, that might prove too much.

If this lad can form a partnership with Saliba / Luiz, that would really help stabalise us in defence for very little further outlay.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't watch the game. How was he like - pace and recovery wise?
In first half Portsmouth attacked but he was very calm won few headers made 3 good blocks. 2nd half Portsmouth barely attacked but in possession and passing range specially long balls he was great.

Wryer

Really would save us a small fortune this summer if this lad could prove to be a real option.

Don't get me wrong, I think we all want an Upamecano / Gabriel type signing, but given how our finances are & our Europa League feck up, and the work that needs done on the midfield, that might prove too much.

If this lad can form a partnership with Saliba / Luiz, that would really help stabalise us in defence for very little further outlay.

And I've lost a lot of faith in us spending money wisely, especially when it comes to big purchases. Might as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom