• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal: The only PL Invincible club

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For me:
Allison
TAA - VVD - Campbell - Cole
Fabinho - Vieira
Salah - Bergkamp - Mane
Henry

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If it's based on performances just in the two seasons, 2003/2004 for us and 2019/2020 for them...Pires should be in ahead of Bergkamp, Dennis' last top season for us was probably 2001/2002.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If it's based on performances just in the two seasons, 2003/2004 for us and 2019/2020 for them...Pires should be in ahead of Bergkamp, Dennis' last top season for us was probably 2002/2002.

Nah, Dennis gets the luxury of being assessed for his overall contribution here. He was incredible.

Great biography if anyone gets the chance of reading. Not filled with much thrills, but he's a great footballing mind.

Manberg

Predator
I wouldn't take any Liverpool player in our Invinicibles. That's not even me speaking with my Arsenal tinted glasses on. Man for man the invincibles were outstanding in every position.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Salah or Mane could replace Freddie as not his most prolific period.

Not sure about the back four... both teams had the benefit of opposition being **** scared of attack. Cole the only one nailed on for me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

For me:
Allison
TAA - VVD - Campbell - Cole
Fabinho - Vieira
Salah - Bergkamp - Mane
Henry
Yeah this is it for me as well.

Can't really remember Pires but was he really as effective as Mane? If Pires has to come in then Salah makes way for him, not Mane.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Salah or Mane could replace Freddie as not his most prolific period.

Not sure about the back four... both teams had the benefit of opposition being **** scared of attack. Cole the only one nailed on for me.

Surely Virgil and Sol are guarantees too?

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
For all the battles that squad won, on and off the pitch; the **** Wenger had to deal with from the media; the slights and digs from Fergie and the others... And you had fans saying they didn't care about the record anymore... that it cast a shadow over the club and had become cringy... They should be slapped and made to sit on the naughty step.

Let's play Aubamawang

So many things wrong with that Leicester game. Dickov strayed a yard offside again, Sinclair denied a clear goalscoring opportunity so should have been red. Contrary to the commentator, he got none of the ball as opposed to not a lot of it. And then they spell Vieira's name wrong when he scored! :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah this is it for me as well.

Can't really remember Pires but was he really as effective as Mane? If Pires has to come in then Salah makes way for him, not Mane.

He's better than Mane easy . Only Liverpool player I'd have is Torres .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We fought against everything you could see, and everything you couldn't. The dark forces inevitably got their way in the end, but not before we did what we had to do.

Nowadays nearly every side in this division plays out the back and attempts to play football , basically the better quality team wins. Back then we played against all sorts , technical sides , long ball merchants , brutes , horrendous pitches and we had refs who let most things go .

Salah and Mane would stretchered off and it didn't escape me that Giroud was doing what he wanted with VVD the other day . Imagine if Virgil had to deal with Davies or big Duncan back then lol .

Latest posts+

Top Bottom