• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

south-park-s04e11c02-closure-in-room-16-16x9.jpg

@GDeep™ waiting for Jose to come home tonight.

I got to watch this again, haven't watched it in years. I think I may have the DVD somewhere, hopefully.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Every Chelsea attack dies when the ball gets to Pedro lol.. what a horrible start for him

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Willian should score that

edit: the first one

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
adrian from hero to zero and willian from zero to hero in 10 seconds.

what a mistake from fabinho too.

Gunner-Union

Gilmore looks like a good prospect as a dm, he’s small but not scared to get in there physically, he’s also looks good with the ball and against the press and has that sweaty sock combative attitude

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Great stuff from Kepa, feel like he's been scapegoated a lot rather unfairly.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Just in the last few weeks I have seen Arrizabalaga, Fabianski, De Gea, Pickford, Cabelero and Adrian (well some of our fans will probably include Leno for conceding a corner) make horrendous blunders. I wonder what kid grows up wanting to be a GK. You never far away from being seen as the villain.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom