• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Orkun Kokcu

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kocku and Jonathan David are very interesting names would be smart signings between 20-30M.

robinho93

As a Feyenoord fan, i hope Feyenoord can sell him for that many. Still young, definitely has potential to succeed at Arsenal. I honestly think it is too soon though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

maxresdefault.jpg

Djinga

Good afternoon Gunners, as a Feyenoord Fan I hope Kökcü will stay with us for one more full season. He is one of the biggest and exiting talents in the Netherlands at the moment. He is closely watched by clubs as Sevilla, Barcelona and PSG . Of course he can improve immensly while he's only 19 years of age but nevertheless he's already a midfield genius with above average technical skills, a superb pass and is both left as right. For a teenager he's also mentally very strong. He's not exactly a Usain Bolt but his speed is above average and is more of a passer and reads the game excellent.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good afternoon Gunners, as a Feyenoord Fan I hope Kökcü will stay with us for one more full season. He is one of the biggest and exiting talents in the Netherlands at the moment. He is closely watched by clubs as Sevilla, Barcelona and PSG . Of course he can improve immensly while he's only 19 years of age but nevertheless he's already a midfield genius with above average technical skills, a superb pass and is both left as right. For a teenager he's also mentally very strong. He's not exactly a Usain Bolt but his speed is above average and is more of a passer and reads the game excellent.

Thank you för the post and welcome, friend!

Latest posts

Top Bottom