• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's performing too well, to be playing left wing for a Europa team. Only Özil money keeps him here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's performing too well, to be playing left wing for a Europa team. Only Özil money keeps him here.
The plan has to be to knock that top wage off our books, otherwise new players and players during extensions will bargain against it.

Are clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea paying more 200K a week to any player?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The plan has to be to knock that top wage off our books, otherwise new players and players during extensions will bargain against it.

Don’t think so. Maybe with bonuses but if we take bonuses into account Auba is already on close to £300k a week.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Nothing wrong with paying top wages to the top scorer/golden boot winner.
The plan is to get rid of under-performing bums on top wages like Özil and Laca.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I'm all for letting both Lacazette and Auba go in the summer. If we could get 80-90m for them both make that happen.

We dont want to get into a situation where we are paying 500k a week for 2 strikers who have 0 resale value and will be on the decline performance wise over the next couple of years.

Mesut will leave in 2021 and then there will be no big 250/300k a week players.

Will Aubas goals will be hard to replace there comes a time you have to cash in and look to the future. Real did it with Ronaldo. We just need to identify the right targets and get them over the line. It wont be easy at all but let's see.

truth_hurts

I'm all for letting both Lacazette and Auba go in the summer. If we could get 80-90m for them both make that happen.

We dont want to get into a situation where we are paying 500k a week for 2 strikers who have 0 resale value and will be on the decline performance wise over the next couple of years.

Mesut will leave in 2021 and then there will be no big 250/300k a week players.

Will Aubas goals will be hard to replace there comes a time you have to cash in and look to the future. Real did it with Ronaldo. We just need to identify the right targets and get them over the line. It wont be easy at all but let's see.

How did that work out for them champ? Poor case study.

I agree though, any player who doesn't commit their future needs to be sold.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
How did that work out for them champ? Poor case study.

I agree though, any player who doesn't commit their future needs to be sold.

Poor case study because this season if they win tomorrow they are top of La Liga something they haven't won for a while?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If your auntie had balls she'd be your uncle.

Is it possible for my auntie to have balls? Nope.

Is it possible for Real Madrid to win La liga after selling their best player? Yes.

I dont even know if you are an actual Arsenal fan or you just come on here to talk rubbish.

I dont know if you've been to a match.

But anything I've seen leads me to believe you are very infantile.

Something that certainly doesnt represent arsenal fc.

truth_hurts

Is it possible for my auntie to have balls? Nope.

Is it possible for Real Madrid to win La liga after selling their best player? Yes.

I dont even know if you are an actual Arsenal fan or you just come on here to talk rubbish.

*I dont know if you've been to a match.

But anything I've seen leads me to believe you are very infantile.

Something that certainly doesnt represent arsenal fc.

She'd have a bigger pair then you.

Stop dealing with hypotheticals and deal with the facts. Madrid sold their talisman FACT and failed to win any trophies of note FACT. You've used this as a proposed model for Arsenal to adopt.

*FACT

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
She'd have a bigger pair then you.

Stop dealing with hypotheticals and deal with the facts. Madrid sold their talisman FACT and failed to win any trophies of note FACT. You've used this as a proposed model for Arsenal to adopt.

*FACT

Words are lost on you.

Are you an actual Arsenal fan? Genuine question?

truth_hurts

Words are lost on you.

Are you an actual Arsenal fan? Genuine question?

The irony of this is it isn't a question, is it? Or are you questioning your question? Hmmmmm.

See above was actually a question - one formed from a statement with an added question tag. Don't play with me kid, i'll make you wet the bed.

Anyway, Aubameyang. We should do anything to keep him here even if it means Özil wages. If he isn't keen to extend, then yes sell.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The irony of this is it isn't a question, is it? Or are you questioning your question? Hmmmmm.

See above was actually a question - one formed from a statement with an added question tag. Don't play with me kid, i'll make you wet the bed.

Anyway, Aubameyang. We should do anything to keep him here even if it means Özil wages. If he isn't keen to extend, then yes sell.

"Dont play with me kid, I'll make you wet the bed".

How old are you 10? You listening to too much rap music or what?

What has that got anything to do with football or Arsenal? Actually better not answer that I'm probably much older than you and have a genuine interest in the club.

Auba needs to to because we are broke and cant afford 300k a week for a player whose impact on the game will decrease with each passing year and has no resale value. It's a shame you never got to see him live playing for us.

truth_hurts

"Dont play with me kid, I'll make you wet the bed".

How old are you 10? You listening to too much rap music or what?

What has that got anything to do with football or Arsenal? Actually better not answer that I'm probably much older than you and have a genuine interest in the club.

Auba needs to to because we are broke and cant afford 300k a week for a player whose impact on the game will decrease with each passing year and has no resale value. It's a shame you never got to see him live playing for us.

The irony!

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom