• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

say yes

forum master baiter

Another one saying it was the club not renewing his deal.

Tough gig for Emery like I said previously, lose Ramsey, Kos, Nacho, Danny etc, fail to sign Zaha or Partey like he wanted instead the club opting for Pepe, and Lucas who he didn’t want because of his size , which looks like a dodgy signings now.

Shameless as ever. You did nothing last season but stick the boot into Emery, and constantly blamed him for Ramsey leaving even when others told you that was illogical:

Emery lauding Ramsey.

How about leaving the contract on the table and not freezing him out the team.

To top it off, he’s forced Ramsey out the club.

Even Raul and Vinai said Ramsey was willing to do anything to stay.

Imagine losing Ramsey because of a bum like Emery.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Too lazy too post the whole thread, since it's very long, but it's a worthwhile read since it sorts of paint a picture of how Raul (and consequently, the Kroenkes) might want the club to head.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully these two get off their arses and deliver a centre back, centre midfielder and forward.

And take whatever offer Atletico want to make for Lacazette.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s a joke seeing as we’re 10th after the hype his signings got.

Can’t trust him I’m afraid.
Bit unfair to blame him he got us players in positions we wanted in my opinion all played part by our failing Emery and his confusing tactics approach then you go to players who honestly apart from Leno and auba nobody preformed. This summer will be more clear if him and edu sign more players because of agents they know instead of targeting players that'll improve us then we in trouble but the players we linked with so far is encouraging for now

scytheavatar

Established Member
Bit unfair to blame him he got us players in positions we wanted in my opinion all played part by our failing Emery and his confusing tactics approach then you go to players who honestly apart from Leno and auba nobody preformed. This summer will be more clear if him and edu sign more players because of agents they know instead of targeting players that'll improve us then we in trouble but the players we linked with so far is encouraging for now

We would have finished top 4 last season if Ramsey didn't get injured...... common sense should have told anyone who saw our collapse that we will be in trouble this season if we do not get a Ramsey replacement. The opportunity to get Partey was there for the taking, instead we spent everything on a winger we do not need for reasons that I cannot understand.

I feel some sympathy for Emery cause his fate was sealed after our disastrous summer transfer window.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Just seen the G Deep posts :lol:
Clueless as ever blimey

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if he’ll get the chop if we don’t get European football this season.

Spent a lot of money on dross for no return in that situation.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This club is an absolute joke and has been for so many years. We are about to get overtaken buy teams like Everton and Wolves who have genuine ambition.

Playing Bellerin fresh from an ACL injury with a groin problem. Signing a loanee who is injured, playing Sokratis there instead. Its gross negligence.

From the failure to sack Emery and constant lack of accountability. We are meant to trust these idiots to rebuild the club?

Top Bottom