• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yikes some people really seem triggered because we scored and who was involved.. Pathetic

I'm always happy when we score even if that is from player I don't rate like Laca or Pepe and people tag me!

Still doesn't change there is long way to go from where we are and to become a top4 contenders again I think. Arteta will need Hercules grip to lift this club up again!

Manberg

Predator
What's happened to our defending? Everyone just backing off. We are 4 against 2 and we just backing off.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Wheres the Özil fanboys at?

They’ve disappeared much like Mesut does 80% of the time

ibLp5VS.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we win this game it would be an impressive result, considering Moyes setting West Ham to not give us anything and wait for the turnover.

But its clear... we need to start squad surgery this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom