• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

cityvarsenal-e1549126160501.jpg

Premier-League.png

Not looking forward to this at all.

Give Tierney and Gabby a start and we're in for a chance.

I'll be watching Liverpool anyway.

I'd go same team as vs West Ham.

City 6 - 0 Arsenal

COYG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camus

Trusted ⭐
No chance Pep will want to lose to Arteta, he's the type of **** that would actually want to beat a friend by 5 or 6 just to show him whose the boss.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We're losing this comfortably lads, don't get your hopes up. Forget about United beating them, it's completely different. It'll be a learning lesson for the lads hopefully it's no more than 4 goals..

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Hoping for anything other than city quickly scoring 3 and then both teams just passing around. Tired of that routine.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem we aren't strong enough at defense as utd and midfield is average. We can't handle pressure and give them 70% of the ball because we prone to mistakes.

Leno
Sokratis Mari Luiz
Bellerin Xhaka Ceballos Saka
Özil
Pepe Auba

That's the best we can do if we can get result.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Reality:

Can see a hammering... especially if KDB plays and decides he wants to have fun. Not at all looking forward to it. Glad it’s on Wednesday so it shouldn’t completely ruin my weekend.

Wishful thinking:

Arteta knows city inside out so I would expect he has a very specific plan in place to at least make it competitive. That is the only positive

Pepes blue pill

Play your quickest attackers n try get behind their high line, tho laca will start n soks be rb n we will play super slow football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom