• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Shocking posting :lol:. You'll never make 'mod' with sh!t like that. Where's your call to arms and Henry V speech before the battle of Agincourt.

Talking of sh!t posts bro, how's Sp**s doing on their way to the top 4. Can't remember what you bet me now, but currently 8th, it's not looking so good for your idol, moaning Mourinho?

Oh f*ck off I'm not taking sh*t from a ***** like you. :lol:

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Difference is, Man U can fluke a clean sheet against them, we can't. Impossible for us to win, sorry. Bit annoying but 4th place is 100% out of reach after this loss, season practically over.

I think our midfield is severely overlooked. Sure the defence needs improvement, but the midfield is the main reason why we're so ****ing ****. Can't create anything whatsoever, limited technical ability, lack of physicality, can't handle being pressed, sideways passing. This is why we're always putting in crosses, because Arteta knows nothing is gonna happen trying to playing through the middle.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Jinxing isn't real.

Doesn't matter, Orbinho had a lengthy thread the other day with stats on how we're conceding less chances, but the chances we are conceding are of higher quality, meaning that once we face an actual quality oponent, **** is, statistically, going to hit the proverbial fan.

Reactions: A_G

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
They just got smash-and-grabbed yet again by an iffy (albeit improving) United side — Pep will undoubtedly have them fired up and perfectly prepared on the 11th.

We’ve seen this movie before. Have got to keep a clean sheet through first ~30, lest the floodgates open like usual.

Manberg

Predator
Really tough game. Although they’re not doing as well as the last two seasons their squad is filled with top players on huge wages.

Nevertheless, I’m hoping for a big game fighting performance. Go there with a plan and an intent on battling for a win and you never know what might happen.

BobP

Memri Fan
A few points on our midfield:

1. Our midfield is too one-paced and made up of too many of the same types of players, namely 6s.

2. We lack needle players i.e. players who are technically proficient enough to receive the ball in tight spaces, turn and advance. It used to be our specialty as well, our bread and butter if you will, with the likes of Fabregas, Rosicky, Hleb, Nasri, Cazorla, Arshavin and Wilshere. I envision the likes of Willock, AMN [when he's finally brought back in from the cold], and ESR playing that role but it's all a bit speculative at this stage.

3. Xhaka is largely redundant with Mari and Ceballos. I wonder what the effect would be if we put a more forward-thinking player next to Ceballos.

4. I don't like the 4231, our attacking play is too reliant on that Turkish Gypsie.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

The more I think about it.. Who is going to create this game? Honestly... if they stuff Özil which is likely, we literally have Saka bombing down the left whipping in crosses or trying to cut in. That is all.

Need guys like Ramsey and Giroud for games like this.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

1. Our midfield is too one-paced and made up of too many of the same types of players, namely 6s.

2. We lack needle players i.e. players who are technically proficient enough to receive the ball in tight spaces, turn and advance. It used to be our specialty as well, our bread and butter if you will, with the likes of Fabregas, Rosicky, Hleb, Nasri, Cazorla, Arshavin and Wilshere. I envision the likes of Willock, AMN [when he's finally brought back in from the cold], and ESR playing that role but it's all a bit speculative at this stage.

3. Xhaka is largely redundant with Mari and Ceballos. I wonder what the effect would be if we put a more forward-thinking player next to Ceballos.

4. I don't like the 4231, our attacking play is too reliant on that Turkish Gypsie.
Think you articulated what I was trying to say but just a whole lot better and what sounds like more intelligence

Manberg

Predator
The more I think about it.. Who is going to create this game? Honestly... if they stuff Özil which is likely, we literally have Saka bombing down the left whipping in crosses or trying to cut in. That is all.

Need guys like Ramsey and Giroud for games like this.

Luiz and Mari (or Mustafi) have shown that they have an eye for a pass.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I'm quite optimistic we're going to let them score at least three beautiful goals.

Man City 5 Arsenal 0.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't matter, Orbinho had a lengthy thread the other day with stats on how we're conceding less chances, but the chances we are conceding are of higher quality, meaning that once we face an actual quality oponent, **** is, statistically, going to hit the proverbial fan.
Shades of Arsène circa 08-15

FinnGooner

Established Member
Not positive after the WH performance. And ManCs will be motivated to bounce back after the derby loss. I just hope we can keep the result somewhat tolerable. Total bashing at this point of the season would end our top 4 hopes for good. Leno will have a busy day and much depends on him making a few world class saves

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

I still can't get my head around how we allowed the squad to have all that natural talent extracted from it only to replace it with utterly nothing players like Xhaka, Torreira and Guendouzi.

Jae

This fixture is a gift. Perfect time to play them.

City's players look like they've mentally check out in the league. They're already in the beach in the League. They're only playing for the CL now.

Time to take advantage. But I doubt we will

This 100%

Anyone who watched that United game would know City's hearts aren't in it anymore. Absolutely zero swagger about them at the minute. Heads have gone. Couldn't even get themselves up for a Derby.

Never been a better time to play them. I say it's perfectly doable. They've lost to worse teams than us this season.

They will go for the CL now. Liverpool only need to win 2 more PL games and the league is sewn up, and that's only on the provision that City win every game they have left, which they ain't gonna do.

I think they will rest some players for that Madrid game next week.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This 100%

Anyone who watched that United game would know City's hearts aren't in it anymore. Absolutely zero swagger about them at the minute. Heads have gone. Couldn't even get themselves up for a Derby.

Never been a better time to play them. I say it's perfectly doable. They've lost to worse teams than us this season.

They will go for the CL now. Liverpool only need to win 2 more PL games and the league is sewn up, and that's only on the provision that City win every game they have left, which they ain't gonna do.

I think they will rest some players for that Madrid game next week.
Mate. They’re going to smash us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom