• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

GDeep™

League is very weak
Didn’t replace Ramsey, didn’t replace Iwobi, signed Luiz instead of a proper CB. No wonder we’re 10th, knocked out of EL against Olympiacos.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Look at the positives, things will only get worse. That should put the pressure on the club and guys like Raul. Can’t keep him on if we’re missing out on CL.

You can guarantee now we won’t finish top 4 next season. Not only is the rebuild too big, the resources are compromised after missing out on CL, and the people carrying out the rebuild are questionable in their abilities.

Think you’re witnessing a massive decline.

roz

Fake News Merchant
This club is an absolute joke and has been for so many years. We are about to get overtaken buy teams like Everton and Wolves who have genuine ambition.

Playing Bellerin fresh from an ACL injury with a groin problem. Signing a loanee who is injured, playing Sokratis there instead. Its gross negligence.

From the failure to sack Emery and constant lack of accountability. We are meant to trust these idiots to rebuild the club?
Everton are just Arsenal lite. Badly run also.
Wolves are straight up better than us though.
That Soares deal just seems straight up dodgy. To think there were people defending it is laughable

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That Soares deal just seems straight up dodgy. To think there were people defending it is laughable
Everton will overtake Arsenal in the next two years if things carry on as they are here. Usmanov is getting more and more involved. He already pays £30m to sponsor their training ground and his son works there now. New shirt deal on the way.

Wolves are already better off and Leicester are better in the market. We’re arguably worse off than 8/9 other PL clubs now.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think it’ll take 2 more seasons of this mid table bollocks before the first rumours of Kroenke wanting to sell arrive. It’s funny how it took a couple of bad years in top four terms for the AFTV **** to hound Wenger out but they do **** all in regards to protesting against Kroenke.

Reactions: roz

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Just can't understand how bad we are in the transfer market. Always end up with **** players we can't shift. It's not even like we are not spending money, it's just incompetence.

Hard to even name a player I'm particularly attached to. Don't want to say Saka until he signs.

Vinai running the commercial side with his history of **** deals. I heard something like we had 70m better revenue than Sp**s and they now have 40m better - that turn around was in about 2 years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think it’ll take 2 more seasons of this mid table bollocks before the first rumours of Kroenke wanting to sell arrive. It’s funny how it took a couple of bad years in top four terms for the AFTV **** to hound Wenger out but they do **** all in regards to protesting against Kroenke.

Guys like Stan are untouchable. You see people like him own clubs for 50/60 years with unhappy fans.

We’ve become an EL club now, he can’t be happy either.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just can't understand how bad we are in the transfer market. Always end up with **** players we can't shift. It's not even like we are not spending money, it's just incompetence.

Hard to even name a player I'm particularly attached to. Don't want to say Saka until he signs.

Vinai running the commercial side with his history of **** deals. I heard something like we had 70m better revenue than Sp**s and they now have 40m better - that turn around was in about 2 years.
Gazidis employed those guys, that’s how you know they’re ****.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guys like Stan are untouchable. You see people like him own clubs for 50/60 years with unhappy fans.

We’ve become an EL club now, he can’t be happy either.
Staying up will be our aim soon. Grim.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Everton are not badly run. They are targeting the right profile of player and just tied down Calvert-lewin to a long term deal.

Meanwhile look at Saka. Our club is a joke.

Xhaka, Mustafi, Özil, Lacazette, Auba, Miki, Elneny, Sokratis ALL need to be shifted in order to rebuild.

Yet we are probably trying to tie down all of them to new contracts.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Everton are not badly run. They are targeting the right profile of player and just tied down Calvert-lewin to a long term deal.

Meanwhile look at Saka. Our club is a joke.

Xhaka, Mustafi, Özil, Lacazette, Auba, Miki, Elneny, Sokratis ALL need to be shifted in order to rebuild.

Yet we are probably trying to tie down all of them to new contracts.
They are, they sign worse players for higher prices than us. Dreadful team, they will be involved in the relegation scrap, you can quote me on that. Calvert-Lewin probably couldn’t believe his luck with they offered him a bumper deal. Dreadful player.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They are, they sign worse players for higher prices than us. Dreadful team, they will be involved in the relegation scrap, you can quote me on that. Calvert-Lewin probably couldn’t believe his luck with they offered him a bumper deal. Dreadful player.

Dreadful? I would have him leading our line in a heartbeat, 22, tall, fast, strong, exceptional in the air, good at holding the ball up, excellent work rate, robust and he has now found his scoring touch.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Dreadful? I would have him leading our line in a heartbeat, 22, tall, fast, strong, exceptional in the air, good at holding the ball up, excellent work rate, robust and he has now found his scoring touch.
He wouldn’t last 15mins on AM or at the Emirates. Similar level to Eddie despite having a lot more experience and higher age

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He wouldn’t last 15mins on AM or at the Emirates. Similar level to Eddie despite having a lot more experience and higher age

Similar to Eddie wtf? Eddie can't hold the ball up to save his life and literally wins no foot races or aerial duels. Calvert-Lewin is so much better than him its not even a comparison.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s so much better than Eddie already imo, I rated him last year for his off the ball work and pressing. Also he was a great focal point for Everton to build around, now he’s added goals to his game and he’s still young. Should be starting in the Euros imo if Tammy and Kane aren’t fit.

I regularly slate Everton on here for their banter purchases like Walcott and Yerry Mina but even they’ve proven successful at acquiring players from the lower divisions like Calvert-Lewin, Stones and Holgate.

We just waste money on mid twenties overseas players who have next to no resale value whatsoever.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I will never understand AM. People hating on Giroud but wanting Calvert-Lewin to lead our attack. Mental.

roz

Fake News Merchant
He’s so much better than Eddie already imo, I rated him last year for his off the ball work and pressing. Also he was a great focal point for Everton to build around, now he’s added goals to his game and he’s still young. Should be starting in the Euros imo if Tammy and Kane aren’t fit.

I regularly slate Everton on here for their banter purchases like Walcott and Yerry Mina but even they’ve proven successful at acquiring players from the lower divisions like Calvert-Lewin, Stones and Holgate.

We just waste money on mid twenties overseas players who have next to no resale value whatsoever.
He’s awful man, just having a purple patch. Holgate is utterly horrible also. Everton are the worst team I have seen play this year/last year, including Norwich in that btw. We still have a long way to fall to be at Evertons level.
Their first team couldn’t beat Liverpools u16s at Goodison

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s awful man, just having a purple patch. Holgate is utterly horrible also. Everton are the worst team I have seen play this year/last year, including Norwich in that btw. We still have a long way to fall to be at Evertons level.
Their first team couldn’t beat Liverpools u16s at Goodison

Gonna have to disagree, seen a lot of them both and think they’re being sold well short on here.

Top Bottom