• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

We should try something different; be more direct. There defence is really bad this season without Laporte.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Mari Saka
Nelson Xhaka Ceballos Willock
Aubamayang Pepe

Try to defend in two blocks, cut off the passing lanes and counter when regained possession, get the ball out wide to Saka or Nelson with players in their box.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Its important that we start sending the right signals as a club which players will be central for Miki next season, and which players will be sold. Thus my squad would be:

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Mari Saka
Ceballos Guendouzi Xhaka
Pepe Laca Auba

Bench: Nketiah, Sokratis, Willock, Tierney, Macey, random u23 player

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
City aren't the same team without Laporte shoring up their defence. Same with Liverpool, looked a different side once VVD came in.

A good manager needs good players or they can't realise their potential. Arteta has 6 mediocre centre backs that all have mistakes in them.

And our midfield has no player that can drop their shoulder and run past an opponent like prime Cesc and Jack could.

Odds are with City, but anything can happen in football.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
No complaints if their quality comes out on top but hope to see us up for it. They have nothing to play for & a huge fixture a week away. Take advantage... get a bit rough.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
No complaints if their quality comes out on top but hope to see us up for it. They have nothing to play for & a huge fixture a week away. Take advantage... get a bit rough.
Fully agree with this. They are better team than us so if they play at top gear they will beat us regardless. But it will be immensely disappointing if hypothetically they have an off day and we let them off the hook or if we gift them a win due to our ineptitude rather than their quality.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm usually pretty optimistic going into every match - I have a bad feeling City are gonna put us in a spliff on Wednesday.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If I was Arteta, I'd go with 442.

Pepe and Auba upfront. City are at home, they're always going to push up to the halfway line. That's where they're most vulnerable. The only player there that have recovery pace Walker, even he has been ****ing slow this season. If we can get Pepe 1v1 against Fernandinho or Otamendi, I'm sure we can get something from this.

On a side note, I hate this city's professional foul. They're hardly carded for it. It's crazy how referees haven't caught up. They've been doing this for the past 3 years and referees are always lenient with them

andeoch1

Its important that we start sending the right signals as a club which players will be central for Miki next season, and which players will be sold. Thus my squad would be:

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Mari Saka
Ceballos Guendouzi Xhaka
Pepe Laca Auba

Bench: Nketiah, Sokratis, Willock, Tierney, Macey, random u23 player

Martinelli. ?????

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both Cedric and Mustafi hopefully will be available according to Artera.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
De Bruyne and Sane fit for City as well. :lol:
th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom