• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

th
We definitely made a deal to be invincible. 20 years of bad luck or some ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We definitely made a deal to be invincible. 20 years of bad luck or some ****.
Isn't Sane supposed to be injured? How come suddenly he became available? Not worried about him more about De bruyne will tear us apart

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would have taken Invincible league champions in 2004 and first London team to win the Champions League in 2006...and then never won a major trophy again, wish we made that deal with the devil!

Regarding Wednesday...

...think this will be very apt for every Arsenal fan post City game :lol:

Reactions: roz

roz

Fake News Merchant
First game since Arteta took over and I feel no hope, no optimism no nothing. Went to the west ham game and I can’t remember seeing us so poor at home when actually sat in the stands. Sad times.

Wagwaan

Some of you fans are an embarrassment.
Yes Man City are a level above us but they are far from unbeatable. Acting like we are Accrington Stanley or some ****. Arteta said it himself "Turn up on the day at are best and win the game". This is a Man City team who have lost more league games this season than we have. Have a little faith ffs.

LENO
BELLERIN LUIZ MARI SAKA
XHAKA CEBALLOS
PEPE Özil MARTINELLI
AUBA

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yes Man City are a level above us but they are far from unbeatable. Acting like we are Accrington Stanley or some ****. Arteta said it himself "Turn up on the day at are best and win the game". This is a Man City team who have lost more league games this season than we have. Have a little faith ffs.

LENO
BELLERIN LUIZ MARI SAKA
XHAKA CEBALLOS
PEPE Özil MARTINELLI
AUBA

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Martinelli must start. He caused them problems at The Emirates and Citeh are very susceptible to attacks down the flanks. Their defence on a whole is shakey af and we should make chances.

There’s never an ideal time to play Citeh but their focus will not be on this game, just like it wasn’t in the Manc derby. We can cause an upset here if we get it right- which I back Arteta to do.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Mari Saka
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Aubameyang

Frightening pace in that line up. Özil will get space to operate in and he can hurt them. We can’t be Emery-style cowardly here. Let’s take the game to them, we’re expected to lose- may as well make a go of it.

COYG!!

Kav

Established Member
For the love of God. Bench Özil for this.

---------------------Leno------------------------
Bellerin-------Mustafi----Luiz-----Saka

----Pepe-----Cabellos----Xhaka----Martinelli

------------------Laca----Auba
You want them to just play through the lines and dismiss our midfield with one pass?

Not going to happen.

On another note i am going for a 0-2 win for us. Lacazette and Pepe to score. If we don't win it will be a 0-0 draw.

I'm more concerned about brighton game coming up, we should win that one on paper but i worry we will get another draw. Last year we went up a goal and mange to snatch a draw from victory (-__-) when we should have one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...our two star attackers linking up for a last minute winner against City from 1995, expect the same from Auba and Laca in 2020.

Seriously though, if Pierre and Alex even have a successful one-two in this game, I will consider it a success considering how little I imagine us to have the ball :lol:

GoonerJay24

LENO
BELLERIN LUIZ MARI SAKA
XHAKA CEBALLOS
PEPE Özil MARTINELLI
AUBA

This is what I mean; the medias constant putting Arsenal down has turned fans too negative.

Yes City have an abundance of quality but we have quality too.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

LENO
BELLERIN LUIZ MARI SAKA
XHAKA CEBALLOS
PEPE Özil MARTINELLI
AUBA

Some of us are just being realistic tbh. Hard to be confident when I bet accrington Stanley would give us a game at the Emirates.

Also, when we played city earlier this season it was legitimately an elite team vs. a bunch of strangers from different five a side teams. This was also a home game. Arteta can only string together so much with this lot and unfortunately City at the etihad in these circumstances is one of those, play the game and move along scenarios.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Here's Mikel on the whole Auba on the wing thing. Seeing how PEA has been going up and down the pitch to help Saka along with Xhaka, who tucks in constantly, I wonder if he'll ever try Martinelli there and move Pierre central.

Maybe it's too inexperienced of a left side, but we've been playing Sokratis as a full back, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom