• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

Reckon Otamendi and Zinchenko will get ripped a new arsehole by Pepe. Joke defenders.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Black posters being racist toward players who are not black. Now I ve seen it all. ;D

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why did they have to lose to United ffs? They're going to absolutely wipe us now.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Here's Mikel on the whole Auba on the wing thing. Seeing how PEA has been going up and down the pitch to help Saka along with Xhaka, who tucks in constantly, I wonder if he'll ever try Martinelli there and move Pierre central.

Maybe it's too inexperienced of a left side, but we've been playing Sokratis as a full back, so...

I think he will! Martinelli gets back a lot when he plays on the left, he may not keep it up for 90 mins but he does a good job.

Martinelli, Auba, Pepe is far better than
Auba, Laca, Pepe or
Auba, Nketiah, Pepe.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I would guess Auba won't be playing up top since he just doesnt play there for Mikel. Even though it looks a great game to do just that, and flank Pepe and Martinelli/Nelson.
Would also think Willock might like this game

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Won’t have it on anyway, they’ll literally give Sane 45 minutes to have a run out ffs.
The **** has apparently been back training since January and they’ve decided Arsenal at home is the nice easy game to bring him back for.

The disrespect is astounding.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The **** has apparently been back training since January and they’ve decided Arsenal at home is the nice easy game to bring him back for.

I look forward to Arteta licking City arse before and after the game even after a battering. Probably suggested to Pep this would be a good game for Sane to have a run out.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

De Bruyne is also back training and is likely to feature.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pep post United team talk started with "Lads, the league is over but don't worry, we have Arsenal next Wednesday, so have fun with my old pal Mikel and get in the groove for the next UCL game. Ta!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom