• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Whenever I’m feeling down I just remember that Liverpool’s first league title in 30 years is hopefully about to be shat on.
If they do cancel the season will Liverpool really not be awarded the title? I'm skeptical because I feel as though they'd just end the season and awar them the trophy given they've pretty much won it anyway.

Really hope that doesn't happen though.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If they do cancel the season will Liverpool really not be awarded the title? I'm skeptical because I feel as though they'd just end the season and awar them the trophy given they've pretty much won it anyway.

They'll send the trophy with Parcel Monkey, minimal media coverage, couple of Echo journos and BBC Merseyside radio. Whooptidoo.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

Even if it does happen that way that’s a massive anti-climax. The first title in 30 years will be overshadowed by a ****ing virus and they wouldn’t have even finished the season, so technically didn’t even win it. We know the seethe will be real and that’s enough for me :drool:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
This **** wants to put the world in reverse
If it’s voided, then it’s voided, and everything, and I mean everything is voided. If we’re to start all over again then no-one gets to be in a better position than they were in August.

Managers who joined part way through the season aren’t allowed to take charge until the appropriate game, January signings can’t play until after 19 or 20 games or whenever. No new signings until “mid season” whenever that is. Everyone has to give back the money they’ve earned since August.

If we have nothing to show for our last six months, then no-one else should have either. I know it’s not workable, it just highlights the ridiculousness of that situation.

:rofl:

I can imagine these rats crawling out of the rubble after a nuclear holocaust screaming wHEreS oUr tROpHy???!!!!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

There is a God.

ES_Vk9HXkAAlQh7

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Just glad they got beaten few weeks back.

Whatever about winning the league, having that lot try to claim went through a season (ended early) invincible would be enough to sicken a saint

Also glad the treble and even double for that matter ended for them pretty smoothly.

Even if the league does resume, this year as a football year will be forgotten with all that's going on socially.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Nice of VAR to allow their goal
the refereeing in this league really needs to get better. Atrocious.
Out and out cheating from ref and VAR
Pope did well. We were sleepy. Another interesting ref.
Good to see the standard of officiating just rocketing now.

If we’ve got anything about us, we’d lodge an official complaint about that. Absolutely ****ing sinister at the moment, nothing less.
Awful finishing, awful ref. ****e all round that.

****ing hate Burnley so much.
VAR has been a f*cking disgrace since the Corona break. Nod and smile at whatever the ref is saying. Sheffields, uniteds and ours just a few examples. Which is weird since no new directives has been given.
Can't ****ing stand that prehistoric gang of c*nts or their soulless ginger cavemanager. And another display of sheer incompetence from another idiot of a referee. If he were on the take you'd tell him to tone it down, he's being too obvious. Frustrating.
What have we got to do to get a penalty?
Deserve **** all when you finish like that. Couldn’t have drew against a worse team either bunch of ****house c*nts.
Burnley are ****.
Absolute ale house football from Burnley, horrible to watch. I won't start on the build up to their goal either, it seems that the linesman might need his vision checked though. Glad we have bugger all to play for or I'd be annoyed at that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

As people know, I’m never wrong, and I’m of the opinion that Liverpool won’t finish in the top 2 next season. I see the signs, this squad have done everything they wanted, when they come up against a hungry Man City, Ole’s magicians and Franks Titans next season I’m afraid they won’t have the same hunger as before.

Klopps last season 20/21.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Really disappointing way to end what, at one stage, looked like being one of the greatest seasons of all time.

Just give us the trophy and end the season.
Waiting to we won the league before getting our **** happens games in was smart
MARTIN TYLER **** OFF - SUCH A BIASED ****

Just hand us the trophy and go and **** over those Cheating Abu Dabi ****s
I shouldn't be care and be gutted about these results but I do. We've got so many passengers at the minute; Oxlade-Chamberlain for starters. Mannequins would offer more. He's been like this since he was injured.
Probably one of the poorest sides we've played this season.

And we gifted them the victory.
Can't believe we contrived to lose to that ****ing terrible Arsenal side.
Felt like an early-Klopp or Rodgers game to me. Severe lack of venom in the final third against a low lying Stoke side. No matter. No problem. Roll on next season.
What is it about the Emirates.. our results there against mediocre opposition in recent seasons have been poor
Only 99 points now

I couldn't give a single **** about RECORDS - especially records made by cheats

WE'VE WON THE LEAGUE

Arsenal are ****ing 9th
We just lost to a second string Arsenal with our first team. It’s mad if any of you think our players give a ****.
NOOOOOOO. I ****ing hate Arsenal, crap team, crap manager and boring as ****. c*nts......................................
Shocker. Absolute shocker. Any other time of the season and that would be unforgivable. If they're on the beach then play the ****ing kids, pointless even trying to mask it. Klopp will be furious with that and rightly so, because I'm sorry but Arsenal are utter garbage.
Two things. Firstly, what kind of ponce where’s a gum shield in a football match? Secondly, constantly sticking it out of your gob is disgusting at the best of times but in the current circumstances it seems a bit daft.
I see Arteta has brought diving tactics from City.
Just for the record, I'd like like to shoot Martin Tyler with a cannon loaded with his own ****. Again.
Before their first goal, their performance was one of the worst I've ever seen. They couldn't string 3 passes together - and they won!
Annoyed that the points record is gone. That arsenal team is ****e and we handed it to them.
@SA Gunner since you asked...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom