• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta tested positive for Covid-19

baccy_man

Established Member
Mikel, is a young man and physically fit i should think he will make a quick recovery from this virus he will probably feel rubbish for a week or so.

Manberg

Predator
Mikel, is a young man and physically fit i should think he will make a quick recovery from this virus he will probably feel rubbish for a week or so.

He has a heart condition. I learned that from a poster here last night. It explains the scar on his chest. Still highly likely to make a quick recovery, mind.

Gegen Pressing

He has a heart condition. I learned that from a poster here last night. It explains the scar on his chest. Still highly likely to make a quick recovery, mind.

Mostly at risk aged smoking males with breathing conditions. 90% will die. I am pretty sure Arteta , still a young athlete , has no breathing problem, therefore he will shake it off in a week or two.

Gegen Pressing

I’m in my twenties and I have asthma and diabetes. Will I make it if I get it?

If I were you, I'd spend march & april near the seaside , if possible way down south, spain or malta wherever. Because if you get it, and the pandemic effect you might not find a bed in a hospital, you could be spending a vast larger amount of time and money trying to save yourself in private clinics and such. Prevention is possible and imo it is about living through spring first and foremost.
I myself got covid19 end of Nov-Dec and shook it off but I am quite healthy, never sick. But as an asthmatic potentially weakened with diabetes you are a really prime "target". Sorry but I'd rather give you bad news.

Wach Osterholm prominent virologist on Rogan podcast. Could save your life

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If the FA cancels the league... or finish it as is it, the places remains as they are today? League doesn’t count like nothing happened?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Comments like these provide a good list of people we can do without.
Nothing will ever beat this though:
tweet-neil-jones-neiljonesecho-29-05-2013-scary-stuff-go-out-for-7559394.png

dbig

I myself got covid19 end of Nov-Dec and shook it off but I am quite healthy, never sick. But as an asthmatic potentially weakened with diabetes you are a really prime "target". Sorry but I'd rather give you bad news.

Where'd you catch it? That's pretty early to have caught it.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
If I were you, I'd spend march & april near the seaside , if possible way down south, spain or malta wherever. Because if you get it, and the pandemic effect you might not find a bed in a hospital, you could be spending a vast larger amount of time and money trying to save yourself in private clinics and such. Prevention is possible and imo it is about living through spring first and foremost.

you’re telling me that you tested positive for COVID19 before it was discovered?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom