• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ramsey carrying Juve to another title with this performance. There are some Arsenal fans who still think he's **** btw.

I'm sure he's not too upset about his decision, fighting for serious trophies or battling it out with Sheffield United for 8th place.

Ramsey starts when fit. Goal and an assist today in a massive game. Rated by Juventus fans.

But AM will tell you he’s struggling and not good enough for us.

Ramsey celebrating Seria A titles, Arsenal fans celebrating Liverpool losing a league game.

Levels.

Corbulo

A great shot for Lazio to win the title and beat the most despicable team of all time. Maybe try and burn a Fiat during celebrations.
I feel sorry for Maurizio Sarri though. You don't get time to adapt as a manager at a strip joint like Juventus. You either start to see improvements fairly early or you'll be abandoned in the Alps. Right now he looks like the man that is going to lose them the scudetto for the first time in a decade. With a little bit of luck Juventus will be the third best club in Italy over the next few years.

Simone Inzaghi's tactics are really interesting. Sometimes I'm not sure if he has any idea what he's doing but it works. His approach oscillates between directness, verticality and quick short combinations to get behind the defense. Inzaghi is really an astute learner. I like his in game tactical switches. It also has to be said that the key is in their defensive system, which is as reliable as a Japanese watch, not Swiss level, that was when they had Nesta, Negro, Couto and Pancaro.

Meanwhile, Zlatan Ibrahimović is still the best striker in Italia or thereabouts at 38. He's basically lifting Milan out of their funk on his own. I can't think of many players who have that kind of transformative effect on a team. He really has that stereotypical aura around him.

Atalanta are on for 107 goals at the end of the season with their current goal average. The last time someone scored 100 was in 1951. Incredibly entertaining team. Fun to watch while throwing back mojitos and laughing with some ladies.

Last edited:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Costa with a shot just wide and another dangerous situation for Juventus. Great start from them!

Penalty to Juve now! CR7 missed it and then Rebic got sent off. What a start!

Top Bottom