• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He really isn't the worst player in the world, I'd take an offer in the region of £20m tbh. He's 31 soon but still a good player and could have 3-4 years at the top level in a slower league.

MikeVinna

Established Member
No clue how he’s doing there. Is he a starter?

Either way if we can manage to get a fee north of £10m and scrap his wages I’m happy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
One of the worst players I have seen at Arsenal. Was equally crap at Utd too. Clear case of my man not being able to handle the PL.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
This Özil shtick of yours is dull as dish water, just stop.

Well, for me its a natural comparison between similar players. Difference is the one putting up bigger numbers since 2018 (im pretty sure, this could bite me in the ass) is somehow getting labeled as one of the worst arsenal players ever? Hm.

Speaking of dishwater though, youd be happy to learn that i currently sport a rash on me hands from washing me hands too often with detergent. So you comment kind of stung

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Mkhi being worth more than Alexis after 2 years. Who'd have thunk it? If we can get anything over £15m and his wages off the books it is a phenomenal deal.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Good player, but didn't really work out here. We lost Sanchez, Giroud and Walcott and landed Auba and Mkhi (who were telepathic for two months). Far from being a successful transfer, Mkhi hasn't been a complete failure even less so if we claw some money back. 50m for Mkhi and Iwobi would be good business.

say yes

forum master baiter
And yet he produced more during his time here than the wonderman Özil. Makes you wonder!
Yep. Mkhitaryan might be past it, but he’s still been a better player than Özil for about three years now.

Thankfully he’s not on 350k/week so we’ll be able to get rid. Hopefully for a decent fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom