• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I posted this in two other places but just incase it's not seen I figured I'd just make an obvious thread for it. It seems fitting since he answers a lot of questions that have been bugging us for years... So...

Sit back and relax (or don't) and listen to Cesc talk about why he left and didn't return...

https://arseblog.com/2020/03/episode-570-cesc-fabregas/

I thought the interview was to be released on Wednesday but Andrew released it today!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He can say what he likes, fact is he dived and cheated every time he played against us whilst at Chelsea and celebrated their goals like the rent boy he is.

He made his bed. He should talk about his true club, Chelsea. The fact that a man like Arsène holds a grudge pretty much says it all.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He can say what he likes, fact is he dived and cheated every time he played against us whilst at Chelsea and celebrated their goals like the rent boy he is.

He made his bed. He should talk about his true club, Chelsea. The fact that a man like Arsène holds a grudge pretty much says it all.

He wanted to come back to Arsenal in 2014.We rejected that move.What else he could do ? Arsène put faith in Jack,Özil and Ramsey and we saw what happend to them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He wanted to come back to Arsenal in 2014.We rejected that move.What else he could do ? Arsène put faith in Jack,Özil and Ramsey and we saw what happend to them.
Never mentioned anything about that, not sure what your point is.

Nothing against him moving to Barca (despite how he acted), nothing against him joining Chelsea when we ignored him. My problem is how he acted whilst there. Don’t dive at the Emirates, don’t run the length of the pitch to celebrate an assist against us, don’t get all lovey dovey with that disgusting racist football club and then expect to be liked at The Arsenal.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Love him or hate him - he did a lot here and made me love watching him so I am a huge fan and to this day I am still hoping we can find another gem like him. I said it in the wishlist thread - Ruben Neves for me could be it.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We should have swapped Özil for Fabregas. Win win, Özil would have had a field day with their front three and Fabregas was twice the PL player.

Özil's style is just better for La Liga.Slower pace,good technique,not very physical game etc.And he probably needs good players to show his best.

Cesc was just way better at us.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Özil's style is just better for La Liga.Slower pace,good technique,not very physical game etc.And he probably needs good players to show his best.

Yeah Özil was supposed to be the cherry on top signing for us but we forgot that the cake we had was a turd. Such a misbuy it makes me insane. Very bad move from RM to sell him, he was perfect there

al-Ustaadh

Listen to the interview...?

Love him or hate him - he did a lot here and made me love watching him so I am a huge fan and to this day I am still hoping we can find another gem like him. I said it in the wishlist thread - Ruben Neves for me could be it.
Would be an expensive purchase. Would love to poach him and Jota from them though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Find it bizarre frankly how Arsenal fans have this deep hatred of Samir Nasri compared to Cesc and even RVP. Cesc acted the **** and even missed the Fulham game to watch f1 in Barcelona to force a move. RVP has one injury free season and then joins United, Nasri plays immense against Liverpool days before his move and people despise him.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Yet his (Özil) best season came at Arsenal, a season on par with the a peak Robert Pires, and his stats for Arsenal are identical to Cesc, maybe even in lesser games.

UpTheGunnerz

Find it bizarre frankly how Arsenal fans have this deep hatred of Samir Nasri compared to Cesc and even RVP. Cesc acted the **** and even missed the Fulham game to watch f1 in Barcelona to force a move. RVP has one injury free season and then joins United, Nasri plays immense against Liverpool days before his move and people despise him.

I dont hate anyone that has moved from us. They had their reason, we are not the alpha shark in the food chain.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Never mentioned anything about that, not sure what your point is.

Nothing against him moving to Barca (despite how he acted), nothing against him joining Chelsea when we ignored him. My problem is how he acted whilst there. Don’t dive at the Emirates, don’t run the length of the pitch to celebrate an assist against us, don’t get all lovey dovey with that disgusting racist football club and then expect to be liked at The Arsenal.

Yeah,and we could avoid all that if we signed him in 2014.

Lol,it was his club ? They're professionals.He should hide all that stuff when he played against us ?

UpTheGunnerz

Yet his (Özil) best season came at Arsenal, a season on par with the a peak Robert Pires, and his stats for Arsenal are identical to Cesc, maybe even in lesser games.

Amazing first half of 15/16, ill admit that it was glorious to watch

al-Ustaadh

I’ve listened to it you tool.
LOL Like a child.

I understand your frustration, and I agree with it completely. But Cesc is just one of those footballers who makes me love and hate him at the same exact time. I agree with everything that you say but I also have great memories of him. It is what it is.

Top Bottom