• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

LOL Like a child.

I understand your frustration, and I agree with it completely. But Cesc is just one of those footballers who makes me love and hate him at the same exact time. I agree with everything that you say but I also have great memories of him. It is what it is.
No, you made a silly reply. My points weren’t brought up in that interview.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yet his (Özil) best season came at Arsenal, a season on par with the a peak Robert Pires, and his stats for Arsenal are identical to Cesc, maybe even in lesser games.
Eh. I can accept that but he's still way too hot and cold - off and on - for my liking. Cesc brought it every game in the Arsenal shirt.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Leaving asides the right or wrongs of Fabregas it's a pretty telling insight to the mentality problems that plagued us. Why is Fabregas on the bus listening to players chat ****. Why didnt he say it was unacceptable? why didnt Wenger intervene and say if you're worried about a night out then stay out and dont come back.

A culture developed at the club that neither the captain nor manager sought to stop.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You're a child. Seriously. A ****ing child.
I made a point about him diving and cheating against us, you make a stupid suggestion that I go and listen to the podcast (which I already had) and where there’s no mention of his antics whilst at Chelsea. I point out you’re pointless reply and I’m the child?

Good one.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Cesc will never be legend here,despite his 8 years at club and because he was our best player in Emirates Era.

But we didn't get any trophy when he was captain and he had offer from best club in the world at time time.Also from his hometown.How many of you would refuse that offer ? You can love some club all day long,but players must look at themselves first and go for something more.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leaving asides the right or wrongs of Fabregas it's a pretty telling insight to the mentality problems that plagued us. Why is Fabregas on the bus listening to players chat ****. Why didnt he say it was unacceptable? why didnt Wenger intervene and say if you're worried about a night out then stay out and dont come back.

A culture developed at the club that neither the captain nor manager sought to stop.

Wenger was to lax with his player.

al-Ustaadh

I made a point about him diving and cheating against us, you make a stupid suggestion that I go and listen to the podcast (which I already had) and where there’s no mention of his antics whilst at Chelsea. I point out you’re pointless reply and I’m the child?

Good one.
It's your attitude.

You made no reference in your original post about having listened to the interview or that what you were saying was in response to the interview. How are we supposed to know with out context?

Like I said, you're a child.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's your attitude.

You made no reference in your original post about having listened to the interview or that what you were saying was in response to the interview. How are we supposed to know with out context?

Like I said, you're a child.
Why on earth would I post in this thread then? Deary me.

al-Ustaadh

Why on earth would I post in this thread then? Deary me.
Because you already have an axe to grind? What you said, in the way that you said it, doesn't require you to have listened to the interview.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You just have, point proven.

Never denied that i was a ****, i do love that, but my guess is that youre trying to portray as an alpha and real A's never refer to that word. they dont have to. omg what am i talking about i am bored out of my mind

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yeah but you were wrong when you said Mesut was suited to Spain. His best football came for Arsenal and Germany.

I don’t care who you prefer.

He would probably be better in Spain.But he was there for shorter time,so we can't say.

Statistic can't show everything about player.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom