• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
BMTwIpzCEAIekxa.png

Elite! :drool::drool:
Statistic can cover up a lot of things.

Kingofthebongo

An Arsenal legend for me. He carried the team as a youngster, and I really don't blame him for everything that followed.

I channel my anger to the board, and owners. Everything he said was exactly what we ALL think/thought about the ambition of the club and the attitude of the players.

To react any differently just makes you a hypocrite and sort of childish, granted that's what most footy fans are (and it's allowed - it's only footy after all).

9jagooner

I don't mind Cesc leaving to win somewhere else, in fact I don't think you can blame him for that. However, as CAPTAIN of Arsenal, when Reina put that Barcelona Jersey on him, he should have shown some respect by removing it or at least showing some form of resistance. Instead he was laughing. For me, that's height of disrespect. We chastise Koscielny for what he did AFTER he left the club. Cesc did it whilst at Arsenal and even as captain

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Özil was the 2nd best player at Real Madrid at one point, and a mainstay for a Germany team that reached the semi-finals in four consecutive tournaments. Fabregas was a utility player at Barcelona and never a regular starter for Spain. Özil has the more impressive CV imo.
Nah, Fabregas had by far the better CV.

Won two Euros, win a world cup, won 2 la liga and 2 PLs.

It's not even debatable Cesc always delivered for us. Like @Notorious Big aptly put it, the only thing Özil delivered was sick notes.

Özil on his days was pure magic.

But Cesc gave us those magic every game.

Cesc carried us while he was a youngster

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Nah, Fabregas had by far the better CV.

Won two Euros, win a world cup, won 2 la liga and 2 PLs.
Spain and Barca would've won those trophies without him, easily.
It's not even debatable Cesc always delivered for us. Like @Notorious Big aptly put it, the only thing Özil delivered was sick notes.
Cesc didn't always deliver though, he had his fair share of big-game failures. He went years without making laying a glove on Chelsea, for example. Not all his fault of course but lets not rewrite history because he gave a nice interview.

You can't just compare Cesc at his best, with Özil in his quieter seasons. The debate is about the two in their primes.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Spain and Barca would've won those trophies without him, easily.

Cesc didn't always deliver though, he had his fair share of big-game failures. He went years without making laying a glove on Chelsea, for example. Not all his fault of course but lets not rewrite history because he gave a nice interview.

You can't just compare Cesc at his best, with Özil in his quieter seasons. The debate is about the two in their primes.

Problem is that they don't play in same position,so it's also hard to compare.

Özil is AM,while Cesc is CM.Özil has great vision and final ball,knows how to find space between lines,faster.Cesc has much better long ball,better shot,stronger.Özil has problem with mentality here and was never our main player,while Cesc was.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom