• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

When you realise Chamakh, Welbeck, and Gervinho had more productive Arsenal careers than Mesut..

giphy.gif

Why you don't name Ramsey or Ljungberg even behind Özil?

say yes

forum master baiter
Why you don't name Ramsey or Ljungberg even behind Özil?
Because Özil is the name that jumps out at me from that list, and I didn’t want to post the same thing multiple times in different threads.

If you want to discuss Ljungberg or Ramsey then I’m very happy to do that. Though it’s worth remembering that neither of their games’ ever centred on end-product, Aaron (to his credit) is actually the third highest ranking CM on that list, and Ljungberg’s stats are hammered by his last two seasons at the club when he was battered by injuries and lost his pace.

Back to the point though, I honestly think the drop-off in Özil’s productivity is astounding. A few years ago he was assisting so much he became a meme. Now you can count two season’s worth on one hand.

say yes

forum master baiter
Giroud had a more productive career than your boy Lacazette judging by your logic.
Yup, Laca’s goalscoring form this season has been so bad that that is now correct. I’m not an agenda obsessed muppet, so I’ve got no problem admitting that.

You see, it’s not my logic. Stats are stats.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yup, Laca’s goalscoring form this season has been so bad that that is now correct. I’m not an agenda obsessed muppet, so I’ve got no problem admitting that.

You see, it’s not my logic. Stats are stats.

It's been bad throughout his whole Arsenal career.

Sure you're not agenda driven, you weren't this Mr Positive when Arsène was in charge.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Would be cool to see him in Turkey, think he would be worshiped like a god there. The lower quality of the league would suit him as well! More time on the ball to do his magic

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I did not delete that comment
Doesn’t matter whether you or whoever deleted it or not—it’s there. I’ve had enough of people getting away with vile, slanderous, baseless attacks on people’s character just because it’s done in the Özil thread. Have you no shame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom