• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal's South American First XI

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Ospina

Vivas Gilberto Andre Santos Silvinho

Denilson Torreira Edu Martinelli

Sanchez Baptista

A strong bench with Emi, Paulinho, Caballero, Galindo, Juan and Wellington Silva.

Vela and Campbell don't qualify, being from Central America

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ospina

Sanchez Baptista

A strong bench with Emi, Paulinho, Caballero, Galindo, Juan and Wellington Silva.

Gabriel Paulista at CB with Luiz. Silva and Edu in CM. Torreira doesn’t get in, been awful here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fabián Carini

Vivas Gabriel Luiz Sylvinho

Silva Denilson Edu

Baptista Eduardo Sanchez

Superb team considering it cost nothing.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Ospina

Sanchez Baptista

Caballero was a beast , 8 goals In 16 for the ....reserves . Need to replace that Henry statue

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Fabián Carini

Vivas Gabriel Luiz Sylvinho

Silva Denilson Edu

Baptista Eduardo Sanchez

Superb team considering it cost nothing.
F... me I forgot Gabriel and Luiz! They'd have been an upgrade on Denilson and Andre Santos!

Wouldn't take Eduardo though, he was officially Croatian.

Carini was never an Arsenal player.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I feel like Paulista had a lot of potential, it's just that Arsenal is a graveyard for CB's.

Yeah he isnt the most clever man, tbf, so the language barrier was a real problem. Looked good in Valencia though, whenever i have seen him. About his level, and that is not a bad level at all.
Too similar to Koscielny i would say, so that pairing never worked

GDeep™

League is very weak
F... me I forgot Gabriel and Luiz! They'd have been an upgrade on Denilson and Andre Santos!

Wouldn't take Eduardo though, he was officially Croatian.

Carini was never an Arsenal player.
Yeah I was messing with Carini.

Lucas Torreira wouldn’t get into midfield with Edu, Silva and Denilson. Denilson was much much more established and for some time, an excellent young player.

Torreira is just the Uruguayan Lee Cattermole.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah I was messing with Carini.

Lucas Torreira wouldn’t get into midfield with Edu, Silva and Denilson. Denilson was much much more established and for some time, an excellent young player.

Torreira is just the Uruguayan Lee Cattermole.

I would say I can't believe this forum rates Torreira but I can't say I'm surprised tbh.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Denilson was far better than Torreira.

I kinda wish there were more choices tbh, would say @GDeep™ is spot on here, then again when he's not?

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Is that the one the usual suspects credit him for finding Martinelli after Martinelli had been on numerous trials at United, Barcelona and Real Madrid? :lol:
Makes the scouting of him all the more impressive... Can you not see how it makes it so? Scouts knew he’d been passed over by those clubs but trusted what they saw regardless. That takes something more than eyes— a bit like murdering Puffins really, where you need eyes, a net and no soul.

Makes the scouting of him all the more impressive... Can you not see how it makes it so? Scouts knew he’d been passed over by those clubs but trusted what they saw regardless. That takes something more than eyes— a bit like murdering Puffins really, where you need eyes, a net and no soul.

7140f7C1GhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
----------------Ospina

Vivas Gabriel Luiz Silvinho

Gilberto Edu

Sanchez Baptista Martinelli

Eduardo

Not calling Eduardo Brazilian, would be like calling Diego Costa Spanish.

I agree with say yes, this is a pathetic 11 considering the talent that has came out of South America in the past 25 years. Only Gilberto and Sanchez were world class for us.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
----------------Ospina

Vivas Gabriel Luiz Silvinho

Gilberto Edu

Sanchez Baptista Martinelli

Eduardo

Not calling Eduardo Brazilian, would be like calling Diego Costa Spanish.

I agree with say yes, this is a pathetic 11 considering the talent that has came out of South America in the past 25 years. Only Gilberto and Sanchez were world class for us.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I feel like Paulista had a lot of potential, it's just that Arsenal is a graveyard for CB's.
He’s been the same player before, during and since his Arsenal career ended. Passionate, fully committed CB’s like his type can lead you up the garden path many times but ultimately their downfalls are usually their own making. Compared to the state of ours now, you’d give him another go, but that’s hardly a ringing endorsement.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom