• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carlos Soler

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m afraid with that first name he’s going to flop if he comes, ‘Carlos’, soft, very soft!

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Not impressed from what I've seen on Youtube. Admittedly that's all I've seen from him, so I won't judge too much. Seems to be highly rated.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Looks like we're trying to build a Primark City.

Pep - Arteta
Ederson - Leno
Rodri - Torreris
B. Silva - Ceballos
KDB - Soler
Sterling - Martinelli

We're just a crap Man City.

Malky

Established Member
Looks like we're trying to build a Primark City.

Pep - Arteta
Ederson - Leno
Rodri - Torreris
B. Silva - Ceballos
KDB - Soler
Sterling - Martinelli

We're just a crap Man City.
Where's the shame in that? We don't have their finances where we can spend like £200M on fullbacks every other summer, the same as most clubs.

truth_hurts

Where's the shame in that? We don't have their finances where we can spend like £200M on fullbacks every other summer, the same as most clubs.

The city comparison is for obvious reasons.

Our recruitment has been awful. We don't spent 50m on full backs, but Pea, Laca, Özil and Pepe cost near enough £220 that's more than Sane, Sterling, KDB and take your pick out of Aguero or Jesus.

Let's not pretend that we haven't invested in players. Nobody can match the spending power of the Manchester clubs in the premier league.

Just try and get physic with technical ability in and be done with it ffs. Duplicate what worked best for us- Viera and Gilberto with Partey and Zakaria. They can add Benrahma to try to get back the Fabregas feeling.

Copying the City style is not viable and sustainable but actually quite dumb. Its sort of what we tried to do by trying to copy Leicester after their one-off. Dumb strategy.

truth_hurts

Just try and get physic with technical ability in and be done with it ffs. Duplicate what worked best for us- Viera and Gilberto with Partey and Zakaria. They can add Benrahma to try to get back the Fabregas feeling.

Copying the City style is not viable and sustainable but actually quite dumb. Its sort of what we tried to do by trying to copy Leicester after their one-off. Dumb strategy.

Agree! We need our own identity.

Top Bottom