• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenalmania Discord

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
So since I'm bored asf and I got an expensive headset from my work and I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a one off podcast or conversation or whatever with some members of AM.

You don't have to show your face, and it would be funny to hear you guys voice. I'll have topics before hand so we don't just end up waffling to each other about nothing.

If enough people are interested I can set it up, let me know who'd be down.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
So since I'm bored asf and I got an expensive headset from my work and I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a one off podcast or conversation or whatever with some members of AM.
@OnlyOne has to jump on this with you surely?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I have asked for this for so so long. :lol::lol::lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't really want to see what any of you look/sound like tbf, think it's better to think of you all as just your avatars.

In my own opinion, I am quite handsome...hate my Northern Irish accent though!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Don't really want to see what any of you look/sound like tbf, think it's better to think of you all as just your avatars.

Don't really wanna see any ones face either that's too far, but talking would be hilarious.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

That’s what I mean... now I see you with a northern Irish accent and everything’s gone weird :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom