• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenalmania Discord

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Calls people out for not joining, mocking them.

Gives multiple excuses and escapes why he may or may not be available because of reasons x, y and z and the position of the sun relative to the moon.

Nice one James.

Huh? I stated I live in Seattle (8 hours behind time in London) and I thankfully still work each day (at a hospital thus I still have to go into work), so depending on the time it takes place I’m down/will be able to join. What the hell are you on about?

You sound like another who chats nonsense all day on here, but who is afraid to put their face to the **** they post. With that said I really hope you join though, I need to put a face to all of the stanning from the Özil thread.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Everyone send me £50 each so I can get the servers up and running

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Arsenal Mania Forum to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. Arsenal Mania Forum has recently concluded a large number of contracts for a Discord Server in India. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$ 5000,00

The Arsenal Mania Forum is desirous of opening more servers in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Forum Moderators, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Moderator to assist the Forum, in moving these funds out of Anthony G's account. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Arsenal Mania Forum.

In exchange for your accommodating services, the forum retain 10%, abd gaing Trusted Status.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Arsenal Mania Laws, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100, in an Indian account which is regulated by the Central Bank of India.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful.

Please PM me at your earliest convenience. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Moderators will realize that memberss are maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Gagandeep

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Huh? I stated I live in Seattle (8 hours behind time in London) and I thankfully still work each day (at a hospital thus I still have to go into work), so depending on the time it takes place I’m down/will be able to join. What the hell are you on about?

You sound like another who chats nonsense all day on here, but who is afraid to put their face to the **** they post. With that said I really hope you join though, I need to put a face to all of the stanning from the Özil thread.
Oof you are really angry I am scared to face you via a computer screen. Thankfully Discord is voice only btw.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im in, but what's a suitable time though?

We scattered all over the world.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Seems like quite a few are down. I’m not much of a talker so I don’t think it suits me tbh.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Seems like quite a few are down. I’m not much of a talker so I don’t think it suits me tbh.

I think you're the type who just needs to get to know people first. I remember when you first used to phone me our conversations were like 20 minutes max, now we can speak for hours and never get bored.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think you're the type who just needs to get to know people first. I remember when you first used to phone me our conversations were like 20 minutes max, now we can speak for hours and never get bored.
Didn’t know you were going to share that on here tbh.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Arsenal Mania Forum to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. Arsenal Mania Forum has recently concluded a large number of contracts for a Discord Server in India. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$ 5000,00

The Arsenal Mania Forum is desirous of opening more servers in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Forum Moderators, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Moderator to assist the Forum, in moving these funds out of Anthony G's account. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Arsenal Mania Forum.

In exchange for your accommodating services, the forum retain 10%, abd gaing Trusted Status.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Arsenal Mania Laws, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100, in an Indian which is regulated by the Central Bank of India.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful.

Please PM me at your earliest convenience. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Moderators will realize that memberss are maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Gagandeep

You should change your approach. I received this email 2 days ago.

I was nervous for a moment but I don't really point the webcam at my **** so I should be okay regardless.

FINAL WARNING
I have installed a Trojan into your computer and I have seen what you have been up to you dirty young boy.

I am giving you 72 hours to make a payment before I send what I've seen you do on your webcam to all your friends and associates. I've seen the erotic sites you have been on. You downloaded a software I developed.

My program has turned on your camera and recorded your act of masturbation and the video you were masturbating to. My software also downloaded all your email contacts list, your whatsapp and instagram.

I have both the .MP4 with your masturbation and a file of all your contacts on my hard drive You are very perverted.

If you want me to delete both files and keep your secret. You must send me a Bitcoin payment. You have 72 hours. If you don't know how to send Bitcoins, search Google.

Send 2000 USD to this Bitcoin address immediately.

You can visit the police but nobody can help you. I know what I'm doing. I don't live in your country and I know how to stay anonymous. Don't deceive me, I will know it immediately, my spy ware can see what you are doing right now. Send me the money or it is the end for you.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You should change your approach. I received this email 2 days ago.

I was nervous for a moment but I don't really point the webcam at my **** so I should be okay regardless.

Who the **** doesn't cover their Webcam at this day and age?

Also, I love how these scammers always miss a little detail here or there. The fact that they wrote spy ware had me chuckling.

Top Bottom