• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jerome Boateng

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I have a feeling that Arteta wont waste time with such footballers. Especially for the type of style he wants us to play.

I can see us sticking to the young, athletic route.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Shock more rubbish, looking forward to the usual mob coming in and being weird...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Perfect thread for...

the-usual-suspects-poster-big.jpg

...someone needs to photoshop some AM avatars on this, @GDeep™ as Kevin Spacey obviously.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Great centre back in his day, dont know whether or not his best days are passed him or not so i wait for Toby Andri!

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Boateng was absoutely class in his first few years at Bayern,, probably top 5 in the world at one point. Haven`t followed him enough to say how much he has declined since then thogh I obviously know about his injuries.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
For all you moaners - you guys obviously don't have a clue about Boateng.

He's not as good as he once was, he's also got some constant issues with injuries, but he's a central part of Bayern's first team eleven, a team that would probably challenge for the title here and could very well be considered a favourite for the CL as well right now.

But Arsenal is too good for him.
It's fine to be more keen on young, really talented CBs, but you also need to look at a balance in defense and it's not like we are looking for a new Silvestre.

The guy's been a winner and is currently performing very very well at a much bigger club.

It's vital we stop taking out the trash for other top clubs. Luiz, Sokratis, Mkhitaryan. Yikes. Where were our scouts when all these France defense talents were moving to Germany?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom