• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Reloaded

My memory is terrible

My memory and focus went south after being MDMA addict where I barely could read for 2 minutes without losing focus and always forgot what I read. I couldn't enjoy learning anymore.

But after I started to focus more on my vitamin intake, fasting and chess practice it is slowly coming back. Now I can remember a lot of my chess games and I'm reading my chemistry books with a better understanding and memory than ever before!

I hope you find your way bro!

GDeep™

League is very weak
My memory and focus went south after being MDMA addict where I barely could read for 2 minutes without losing focus and always forgot what I read. I couldn't enjoy learning anymore.

But after I started to focus more on my vitamin intake, fasting and chess practice it is slowly coming back. Now I can remember a lot of my chess games and I'm reading my chemistry books with a better understanding and memory than ever before!

I hope you find your way bro!

What vitamins? Have never tried fasting.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
This midfield was even better.RVP was injured and we didn't have real back up in attack.Arshavin wasn't for that role.But Vela was good tbf.Defence also made some mistakes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In his first few years I thought Cazorla was a good wide playmaker but the season when he moved into the middle he was absolutely ridiculous. Was snubbed for team of the year imo.

It’s sad when I watch Villarreal games because really I feel like he could still be running the show for us although the Spanish game definitely is easier on him physically without the battering his ankles would take in England.

Relic

This poped up the other day on youtube and I enjoyed it, Ray Palour reminding me what a good player he was.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...afer the second half of this season, I thought we were really on to something, shame about what happened in the summer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Look at the quality of these goals man. Now you see fans twerking for the likes of Lacazette, Ceballos and Torreira and truly devastating decline.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Look at the quality of these goals man. Now you see fans twerking for the likes of Lacazette, Ceballos and Torreira and truly devastating decline.

That yellow away kit is beautiful, one of our best...so glad I was around for this season, the manager , the players, the style, the golden trophy :drool:

Edu's goal v Celta is amazing, what a player, and he was our 3rd choice midfielder in this period.

One of favourite matches.

Was so happy after this win...then literally everything went wrong :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Was so happy after this win...then literally everything went wrong :lol:

Yeah,losing League Cup final was turning point.Should win that and end that bad streak with no winning trophies.

Ref really ****ed up against us at Camp Nou.We played bad,but had active result when RVP got red card.Wankers from Catalonia just had too many ref helps in those period.

And EPL was there for taking.Only competition was Man Utd.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
This poped up the other day on youtube and I enjoyed it, Ray Palour reminding me what a good player he was.

Luzhny at right back, not sure why but was always a bit fond of him. Lauren in midfield, he was a midfielder when we signed him. Loved Parlour, proper Arsenal-man and a very good player too.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
And then we lost the second leg due to Wenger's naive tactics of backheeling the ball near your penalty box to create attacks!

It was hard against Barcelona in those days,they had all possession and teams needed to defend almost perfect.That was probably their best season under Pep.

We could done more in offence,didn't have shot on target and RVP's red card didn't help.

Top Bottom