• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Has done an interview with MARCA. Blaming the fans for throwing him out. And having the hard neck to say having four captains was a problem - obviously forgetting that was his brainchild.

Maybe we should ask Granit Xhaka if the fans were just focusing on Emery? :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

This is veering into Moyes territory after he got sacked at United :lol:

tumblr_p56rk5Ibo81qesncyo1_500.gifv

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In the 16/17 we finished on 75 points more than the previous season and we won the FA Cup. Under Emery we finished on 70 points and won nothing, humiliated by the same team we beat in the FA Cup final two years previous (and that Chelsea side were far far far better than the one Sarri had btw). 1. How is that a 2 year downward slope and 2. How did he stop it?

In the 17/18 season we only failed to win 4 home league games and those were against 4 of the other 5 in the top 6. Under Emery we were failing to beat Brighton, Wolves, Southampton, Palace at home. We lost to Palace at home under Emery when trying to get top 4. We were conceding loads of shots even at home against the weaker teams. In the 17/18 season only an excellent Atletico side stopped us from getting to the EL final, a side far better than any side we faced under Emery's EL run which included us having to overturn two fixtures after losing the first leg. We also got to the league cup final. Emery's waffling here. He's not willing to learn from his mistakes at either PSG or Arsenal, he's doomed to repeating his failures at his next club.

In the 16/17 we finished on 75 points more than the previous season and we won the FA Cup. Under Emery we finished on 70 points and won nothing, humiliated by the same team we beat in the FA Cup final two years previous (and that Chelsea side were far far far better than the one Sarri had btw). 1. How is that a 2 year downward slope and 2. How did he stop it?

In the 17/18 season we only failed to win 4 home league games and those were against 4 of the other 5 in the top 6. Under Emery we were failing to beat Brighton, Wolves, Southampton, Palace at home. We lost to Palace at home under Emery when trying to get top 4. We were conceding loads of shots even at home against the weaker teams. In the 17/18 season only an excellent Atletico side stopped us from getting to the EL final, a side far better than any side we faced under Emery's EL run which included us having to overturn two fixtures after losing the first leg. We also got to the league cup final. Emery's waffling here. He's not willing to learn from his mistakes at either PSG or Arsenal, he's doomed to repeating his failures at his next club.

Remember when you used Emery as a stick to beat Wenger with. Good times!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

A meeting was held between Unai Emery and representatives of Atletico de Madrid last weekend.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
He led us to one of our worst end of season finishes in years so he's having a laugh if he believes that
While it ended terribly, we got more points in the league, got to a EL final and were closer to the top 4 than the previous season under Wenger. Had he left immediately after that, he could say that he stabilised us, but the season after that ruined it.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

Lmfao :rofl:
This guy really doesn’t want to take responsibility for his abysmal work. Never thought he’d go as far as blame it on his side chick though :lol:.

“He told me again and again that he needed more time and said, ‘Let’s just take things slowly’ this killed me. I bet he said the same thing to JK and Edu.

GDeep™

League is very weak
“He asked me out but said he didn’t want to meet anywhere too busy. He asked me to go to his house in Barnet but I told him no, absolutely not”.

:lol:

Top Bottom